52

you looked down at the kids pleading eyes and almsot wanted to say yes but you knew that more people would just lead to problems. you picked up jackson and told them "Im sorry but i think im better off on my own." they started to cry and beg you to help them but you just could not. you started to walk away but one of them grabed your leg and said "Please." it pulled at your heartstrings but you just shook her off and left. as you were walking away you could hear their crys. after you exited the gate you heard a large explotion. you ran back inside to see the library of fire. it was quickly spreading to the rest of the school and you had to get out. you ran out of the school with jackson in you hand. you wized past a zombie or two and finally found a safe spot on a hill near the school. you looked at jackson then looked up and saw the fire that had engulfed the school. it was spreading to the nighborhood next to the school and the forest around it. you could not see any escape rout and the fire quickly aproched you.

    you set jackson down and took a deep breath. you could smell smoke all around you and it quickly spread to the unkept grass on the kill you were sitting on. you had no where to run and were quickly engulfed in flames.

WOW karmas a bi*ch. you got the "Abandon the kids" ending. start over i guess