88

you woke up in a hospital bed. you were confused at first but then all the memories came flooding back. you saw jackson snuggled up next to your legs. and toby sleeping in the bed next to yours. tears started to fill your eyes as the full reality of your situation started to dawn on you. you snuggled up with jackson and started to cry. you wondered what you would be doing now if you were alone. you wanted to stay silent but you heard toby say "(Y/N), are you crying?" you looked over to see him sitting up in his bed stareing at you. you put the puppy back where he was laying and turned back to toby. you said "Yeah. i miss my old life. i wish this never happened." toby then stood up and walked over to you. he handed you a box of tissues and you took them. he then said "Look, no one expected this to happen and everyone is scared but, you have us." he then looked at the sleeping pup and said "All of us." you looked at jackson and becan to pet him. you sinffed and stoped cring you then said "I guess its better then faceing this alone. you then gave him a smile the lit up the room.

   you stayed with them and even though your new world was a liveing hell. sometimes you could be happy.

WOW you got the "Together In Hell" ending. start over i guess