50

in a moment of pur adrenilen you droped your puppy (dont worry he wasnt hurt) and reached into your pack with the hand that was not holding your flashlight. you pulled out the first weapon your hand made contact with. your gun is what apeared in your hands and you droped your flashlight and held the gun with both hands and aimed the gun the best you could. you pulled the trigger and managed to hit two zombies with one bullet. one of them got hit in the head and the other only got hit in the knee. the two fell and it caused most of the zombies to fall like dominos. the ones that were behind them tripped and the kids kept running. they ran into the library and you followed them. you had to pick up jackson because of his paws and once you got inside you found the kids huddleing in the corner. you walked twords them and they instatly lit up when they saw jackson.

      a little girl with a mess red ponytail got up and slowly said "Is that a puppy." you slightly giggled because this girl was still so inocent and said "Yes, would you like to pet him. you bent down and set jackson on the floor. the little girl started to pet jackson which he happily acepted and soon the other kids were giveing jackson so much atention. you stood up and said "Hey do you kids have names or do you just like puppys. they all then introduced them selfs but they had a strange request after they said "We dont know where are mommys and daddys are. can you protect us?" you were shocked.

go to 51 to protect the kids

go to 52 to say no