28

you looked at the main building. you thought that most of the classroms would be locked keeping the zombies inside them. you looked at the weapon in your hand and contemplated keeping it out. this is a school after all and some of the kids could be ok and you might scare them with it. you put the weapon in the front pocket of your backpack where its easy to acsess and open the door to the main building. it was two storys and had and elevator that did not work of course and about 4 staircases scatered in diffrent places. mostly at the end of hallways. you walked around for a little bit seeing zombies through clessrom windows and walking around the halls. you were able to sneak past them but one you got upstairs you heard crying comeing from a janitors closet. you and jackson slowly walked up to it and knocked on the door. the person inside sounded like they got scared and you heard a crash. the person inside started mumbleing somthing and you tryed to open the door. it was unlocked and one you opened it you saw a woman with red hair and blue eyes. she looked up at you like you were the scaryest thing she had ever seen.

    you said "Calm down, im not going to hurt you. just take a deep breath and tell me whats wroung." she looked at you shakeing. after a moment she spoke "I-i-im b-bit y-y-you have t-to leave." you looked at her. she did not look like she had been bit. her skin was pale but not grey like the zombies you had seen. she was wearing a brown leather jacket and black jeans and those were hard to bite through. she then asked "Do you h-have a g-gun." you looked surprised but said "Yes, but why do you ask." she then stood up and said "Please g-give it t-to me. I want to shoot myself. its only one bullet PLEASE." you backed up and she started to walk twords you. you did not want her to kill herself but if she was really bit then it might be a good idea.

go to 29 to give her the gun

go to 30 to not give her the gun.