23

you looked apon you zombie ridden town and wondered how it got to this. you had walked a long way but still ended back here. you were pretty high up but you could still see everything. alot of buildings were on fire and zombies infested the town. your town. your old life was burning before your eyes. you had no idea if any actual people were down there and if you family had survived. you colapsed at the thought of your mom, dad, and brother getting eaten by those horrible things. your dad and brother were on a trip and could have gotten eaten before you had even heard that those things exsisted. your mom might have gotten to the house and saw you were not there and thought that you might have gotten eaten by those horrible things. she might have just let herself get eaten once she thought she was alone. you colapsed and started to sob openly. you could not take it anymore jackson tryed to comfort you but you just picked him up and sunggled with him. you waited for the zombie hoard to overtake you. you let jackson go and let him run away from the zombies but you just sat there as they ate you alive. you did not even fight back.

well you broke down from the guilt and lonelyness start over i guess.