40

you look around the school and hear you stomach growl. you knew you had plenty of food in your pack but if you start thinking like that you will run out fast. you knew that all the food in the cafiteia was ether gone or spoiled but you had to check. you checked if jackson was still following you and you walked tword the cafiteria. you looked in the windows to see if there was any zombies and all you saw was one zombie on the table with a knife in its head. you knew you had to be careful but you and jackson walked in. you smelled somekind of meat being cooked right when you walked in the door and so did jackson. jackson started walking to where the smell was comeing from and you followed him. he started pawing at the door that led to the kitchen and whineing. you were both hungry. you picked up jackson but he tryed squirming out of your arms to get to the kitchen. you held onto him and walk to on of the tables and set him down. he ran back to the door and you sighed. you took your backpack off and took your knife out of your pack. you need protection but nothing seemed to dangerous right now. you walked to the kitchen door and picked jackson back up. he whined but you held onto him. you started to walk back to yor backpack when the door behind you slamed open.

     you turned around and saw a kind looking woman with her blond hair in a bun. she looked at you and jackson with a kind smile and said "Where did you two come from. you must be hungry please take a seat somewhere and i will get you something to eat." she then went back into the kitchen. for a second you were relived that someone is giveing you food and you went back to the table where you pack was. you sat down but did not let go of jackson becuase you did not want him to run into the kitchen. soon the lady came out with some kind of meat she had made into a patty. she said "Im so sorry we have no buns for your burger dear. there out of stock right now." you looked at the meat and it did look like beef and jackson was trying to get to it you set him on the table and he tryed to eat the strange patty she had given you. you picked it up with you hands and ripped a bit of for him. when you looked at the bit of meat you were about to give him you saw that it was green inside.

    you dropped it and said "Umm i think this meat is bad. part of it is green." she then replyed "Oh no i just colected it today see." she then pointed at the zombie on the table. you almost threw up and got up to leave but she held a kitchen knife to your neck and you froze. she then called out for someone named bret and an old came out with a machine gun. they told you to sit down and eat. they said that if you eat it they will let you go.

go to 41 to eat the meat

go to 42 to grab you stuff and run

My Zombie Apocalypse (Chose your own adventure)COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें