62

you needed a place to rest now and you saw what you thought was a clear path to run. you looked a little closer and saw a zombie just laying in the path you were about to run by and dicided that sneaking around the houses was a better idea. you made sure your backpack was sucurely on your back and pick up jackson. you stood up and quietly got out of the bushes. you steped around the smaller hoouse and stayed in the shadows. you actually managed to avoid all the zombies and got to your destantion. you opened to door and it creaked loudly. you looked behind you and you saw three zombies comeing you way. you rushed inside the house and slamed the door. it had an easy lock on it so it was easy to lock. so once the door was sucurely locked you put jackson down. you wanted to explore so left jackson on the couch and went upstairs. when you went upstairs you saw a door and it looked like it led to the master bedroom so you opened it. when you opened it there was no one inside. you looked around and saw a picture of an elderly couple in front of a restaraunt. it smelled weired in the room though so you left and closed the door behinde you.

   you saw another door and found a second bedroom. it looked like it was for a little girl but the bed was big enough for you. you went downstairs and picked up jackson you carryed him the the room and set him down on the bed. you slid you backpack off your arms and let it drop to the floor. you colapsed on the bed and it only took you a couple seconds to fall asleep

go to 63