34

you looked at the big building with the word gymnasium on it. You always hated gym but you knew the gymnasium was usually a safe zone so you started to walk twords it. you knew this was a school so there might be kids in there so you put you weapon in the front pocket of your backpack so you had easy acsess to it. it looked normal until you got to the double doors. throught the window you could see a room with trophys mad medals. there were a few banners showing some sports teams that were probubly from this school. another thing that was in the room was a zombie that looked like a little girl in a gym uniform. you could easily take her out but she looked so young. you braced yourself for killing her but before you could even open the door a hansome looking teenager opened the door and killed her with a bucher knife. he just stared as she droped to the floor. you almost threw up but the looked up and saw you. you were not sure if you should run or stay there but before you could decide he opened the door and just stared. you were unsure  if he wanted to kill you or let you inside and you punched yourself mentally for putting your weapon away.

    Jackson pawed at you feet and after another moment of stareing at eachother you picked the puppy up. he then looked at jackson and pointed the knife at him and said "Is that food." you imediatly replied "NO. he is my friend how could you even say that." he retracted his knife and looked kind of upset and tryed to convince you to give him jackson. he said "We are in a new world and we need whatever food we can get. plus dogs are very nutritious and doesnt taste to bad. you can even split it with me." you looked discusted and held jackson closer to you. you needed to get away from this freak but you were afraid that if you put down jackson this boy would try to grab him. you tryed to get him to go away by saying "Even if i was going to eat my friend wouldnt you want to wait until he got bigger." the boy then frowned and said "you right he is pretty small. i guess im not shareing." he then prepared himself to chrage at you with his huge butcher knife. you had to act fast.

go to 36 to sprint away

go to 35 to give him jackson (YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!)