31

you looked at the auditorium and jokeingly thought 'i always liked theater' and walked twords it. it was decoraded pretty well and you wondered what it would be like on the inside. you opened the main doors and the smell of death hit you like a ton of bricks. you stumbled back and let the door close. you droped your weapon in the prosess and after a couple of seconds you picked it up. you wanted to keep it out but this was a school and there could be kids in there and if there were you did not want to scare them. you put your weapon in the front pocket of you back pack where it was easy to acsess. you walked in front of the door and braced youself for the smell then you and jackson walked inside. you found the sorce of the smell. there were zombie parts mounted on diffrent parts of the furniture in the lobby of the auditorium which made you want to throw up. you saw two double doors that had a message writen on it. "come see a once in a lifetime show" you then heard a huge crash and someone yelling. you were kind of afraid to go inside but, you did anyway.

   when you opened the door you saw a man on the stage holding a huge stick with nails sticking out at the end. three zombies were tied to poles that were on setpeices. He was acting like he was a hero in some play. you looked closer and saw there was 5 little kids crying and saying that they wanted him to stop. you picked up jackson and hid in the back row. you listened for a couple minuets. you heard the man say "Back you beasts of the night. Back i say, or else these children will die." then the kids screamed and wailed. you knew that if you shot your gun right you could kill the man or at least wound him so that you can free the kids. or if you could be sneaky enough you could cut the ropes keeping the kids tied up with your knife. The old man did not look like he was paying to much attention to the kids anyway.

go to 32 to shoot the gun

go to 33 to cut the kids free