51

you looked down at the kids sad pleading eyes and said "Look this is very hard for me im tecnicly a kid to." they then started to cry and a little boy picked up jackson and started snuggleing him. you looked away for a second and sighed. you looked back at the kids and said "Fine you can come with me but, you have to do everything i say." they all stoped crying and went to hug you. you were soon traped in a clump of elemantry schoolers. jackson somehow ended up on top of them and you told everyone to stand up. they did as you said and looked at you wait pation eyes. you took a breath and said "We are going to leave the school but you have to be very quiet. there are zombies everywhere." they nodded and you picked up jackson. you held him in your left arm and held your gun in your right hand. you all left and managed to escape the zombies. 

   from that moment forward the kids looked at you like you were a hero. they practicly worshiped the ground you walked on and loved jackson just as much as you did. they did everything you said and you even thought them how to shoot a gun and use a knife like you did. you guys were a team and you were the leader. on of the kids started to call your little team "The lost heros" and it actually stuck. you protected eachother and became a family. even though you had lost your blood family you found a new adoptive one. you even took on some more kids when you managed to find any. even though it was a zombie apocolyps you found time where you could be happy thanks to jackson and your new family.

WOW you got "the lost heros" ending! start over i guess