26

you looked at both options and saw zombies on both. you dicided to go to the school because you thought that there would be less zombies and it would be easyer to sneak around. you saw that there was only three zombies on this path and two of them were off to the side. you wanted to kill the one that would give you a clear path. you had two ways two do it. the gun would make it easyer but it would make alot of noise. plus you had no idea how many bullets you had in the thing. your knife would make it more difficult but it would be good to get used to useing it.

(Im sorry i messed up while editing i have to write both options on this page)

use the gun

you scilently walked closer to the zombie so you could get a better shot. you aimed the gun right at the zombies head and before it turned around you pulled the trigger. you it in in the back of the head and it emdietly toppled over. you smiled for a second enjoying the fact that you had kill one of thsose thing but, then looked over and saw the other two walking twords you. you and jackson ran into the school and tryed to close the gate behind you but it was sealed shut. you took a deep breath and looked around.

 use the knife

    you took out your knife and poped it open. you looked at the tall zombie and sighed. you crept closer to it and hit its leg. it fell over makeing alot of nosie as it did but before it could move you plunged the knife in its head. you could not stay there for long because the two other zombies were walking twords you. you and jackson ran into the school and tryed to close the gate behind you but it was sealed shut. you took a deep breath and looked around.

go to 27