4

You ran past a couple of houses with the tiny puppy in your arms and rushed into the forest. You knew this was a nature preserve but you lived in a place that was mostly swamps so it was mostly birds and water creatures. there were rabits and deer but they would not bother you. you ran until your feet hurt and you triped over a branch. you fell and droped the puppy in the process. you were expecting him to run away when he fell but he just laid down panting. it was a hot day and the heavy backpack was not makeing it easy. you sat up and looked around you. There was trees as far as you could see. there was moss all over them and the ground you were sitting on was not much better. there was bugs of all kinds flying around esacially masqitos and you did not want to be around them. you took off the backpack for a second and took out the reusable water bottle and took a drink makeing sure not to take to much the you closed it a put it back in. you then took out the first aid kit and looked in it hopeing there was some bug spray but sadly there was not.

     You sighed and put everything back in your pack, put it back on, and stood up. you took a few steps seeing if Jackson (thats the name of the puppy and sorry if you dont like the name) would follow you or if you would have to carry him again. to your relife the little pitbull started to follow you. you sighed and smiled then you sarted to walk with the puppy following you. you did not know what direction you were going or where you were trying to go. soon it started to get dark and you got scared for a moment. soon it was pitch back and you looked around searching for any sorce of light. you heard the small wines and picked the small creature up. you then looked to your right and saw a bright light. you practicly cheered and started to walk twords it. you managed to not fall and came to the edge of the forest and saw the bright light was a streetlamp and below it was a empty rode with a few abandond cars. you were about to step out into the open when you saw about 5 zombies standing together.

     You thought about staying in the forest until they went away you were only an 11 year old girl after all and you did not know if you could fight them off. you then remembered you had a gun in your backpack. you put the puppy down and he scarmbled inbetween your legs trying to hide. you reached into your backpack and pulled out the gun but, when you grabed it you also grabed your dads swiss army knife. you took the gun in you right hand and the knife in you left hand. you thought about your options.

go to 5 to hide in the forest

go to 6 to use the gun

go to 7 to use the knife