78

jackson walked twords the school and when you tryed to grab him again about 3 zombies started walking twords you. jackson kept walker further in the path so you followed him and when you we able to catch him you heard two gun shots and a slash. you turned around with the tiny pup in your arms and saw your new friends smileing except eva. she walked up to you and said in a scary voice "That was very dumb (Y/N). you could have gotten bit." you did not know what to say at first but you just said back "Im not going to let jackson get bit. hes the only family i have left." you said this with tears in your eyes and eva was about to scold you again when toby put a hand on her sholder and said "Look she just want to protect her puppy. shes a kid eve." eva sighed and looked twords the school. kevin and Zalina walked up to you and asked if you and jackson were alright.

  you and your group made your way into the school killing a few zombies along the way and your group found themselfs in a big court yard. you saw the school was made of four main buildings. one had a sign that said cafiteria on it the one oppiste to it said gymnasium another said aditorium and the biggest one had no sign. it has a bunch of numbers near the doors though. there were numbers lableing the doors all around the school. you walked around the courtyard and saw the biggest building was full of classrooms and probubly zombies. a smaller building connected to the classroom one was the library but two zombies could been seen through the windows. Kevin said "Which one should we go in first?" everyone had a diffrent idea and you had to be the dicideing factor. you had alot of choices.

go to 79 to go to the classrom building

go to 87 to go to the cafiteria

go to 86 to go to the gym

go to 83 to go to the auditorium

got to 80 to head into the library