84

you had to block out the sound to think of what to do. you knew that if we could shoot the man we could save the kids but it was really dark and hard to see. you said "If we can kill the guy from here we could set those kids free." eva then said "I guess i could get a shot kt from here." toby then cut in and said "It is way to dark to shoot!" but eva alrady had here gun out. you noticed she was haveing a hard time aiming and you looked at the stage. you looked at the crazed man with white hair and wished that he would just stand still for a moment. he suddenly stood still and held his arms out like he was soaking up praise. the kids were crying more then ever and eva shot. she hit the man right in the chest and he scearmed in pain. you had to move quick. you, kevin, and zalina ran to where the kids were and they started to beg you to help them when they saw you guys. you pulled your knife out of your pack as fast as you could and atempted to the rope holding a little girl down. suddenlly you all heard a loud buzzer and looked to the stage. zombies started to flood from the wings and the man shot the little girl you were untieing in the head. you jumped back in surprise and the kids wailed but you had to run. you grabed jackson on your way out.

you ran back out to the court yard and you ended up finding a nurses office with a huge room full of beds. eva ordered evryone to sleep and you and jackson got settled. you wondered if this was the right choice but its the one you chose. you were starting to not like eva though. all these thoughts danced around in your mind as you fell asleep

go to 88