54

you pulled out you gun and put your flashlight away at the same time. you set jackson down on the ground and aimed your gun. you pointed it at the nearest zombie and preformed a perfect headshot. you were so sick of these monsters by now that you wanted to kill them all. you shot them down and said some mean words to release your anger. you were sobbing by the time they were all dead. you were alone. your family was dead and you had no one. just as you thought this jackson put a bandaged paw on you right leg and looked up at you. you looked into his puppy dog eyes and relised that you were not truely alone. you had this little puppy who would give you all the comfort and snuggles he could. your job was to protect him and made sure he stayed alive. you stood up and looked at the gun in your hand. it had helped you release alot of anger and dicided to use it more then your knife.

    you looked at jackson and picked him up. you held him in your left arm and held your gun in your right hand. you looked at the winding road ahead of you and saw that the sun was riseing. you smiled and relised that you had all you need to survive with you right now. you took and deep breath in and as you let it out you started walking. you were happier than you had been before and shot every zombie you saw. bullets became a nisesity for you. you and jackson were together and you saw him as family. as jackson grew into a big pitbull he learned to kill zombies with you. he had a good sense of smell and whenever he smelled a zombie he would start to bark and growl. you also taught him how to wake you up when you were sleeping and he sensed danger. even though it was you and jackson against the world you found times where you could be happy.

WOW you got the "You, Pitbulls, And Guns" ending. start over i guess