Nothing Fancy if you if fancy me ;)

(OMG loves im sooo sorry I havent updated in a month! I've been so busy lately! So much has happened so far this summer, TWO family deaths, possibly finding the love of my life, driving with a baby in the car haha! Well I want to thank you guys for the 12,000 reads! It means so much and I know my story isnt the best so really thank you!)

"Thank you Ontario!" the boys bowed down to their audience closing the concert. Nichole, Eleanor and I sat backstage and watched the performance. With all the fans its was really hard to enjoy the concert. The boys walked over to us. Louis and Harry pecked their beautiful girlfriends and I hugged Zayn, Liam and Niall. Things had been going smoothly ever since I decided to join the boys on the tour. Even though I was secretly dying to be Zayn's girlfriend again.

"So what did you think?" Niall put an arm around me

I shrugged "ehh"

Niall started tickling me "Say it Say it!"

"Fine!! You guys know you did awesome!" I shoot them a smile and caught Zayn looking straight into my eyes! I looked away before I felt things in my stomach.

"Boys oh and girls lets get back to the hotel!" Paul motioned for us to go into the dressing rooms for the boys to dress int their regular clothes.

"Im so hungry!" Everyone looked at Niall

"WHAT?!? it wasnt me!"

"haha it was me!" I said shly

"I'll take you to grab something love." Zayn said as he took off his shirt off and threw it to Lisa.

"Thanks!" I plopped down next to Eleanor on the couch.

"Somebody is going to have a boyfriend again by the end of today!" Eleanor whispered and she faced her phone.

"I sure hope so!" I turned to Zayn and looked at him for a bit. I really did miss him as a boyfriend.

We all got into the tour bus and made our way back to the hotel. Louis and Eleanor were sharing a room, Harry and Zayn, Niall and Liam and Nichole and I. I insisted Nichole shared with Harry, I could handle sleeping alone in a room. But being the friend she is she said no.

"So everybody back at Louis' room later tonight." Liam said "We have to make plans for our day off tomorrow!"

"Ok sounds fine!" we all chanted as we went into our assigned rooms.

"Sooo...its almost dinner time!" Nichole said as I plopped down on the couch.

"I know, we havent gone out alone since Spain, like 2 weeks ago and it wasnt really "alone"."

"Well remember what ever happens, happens. And if nothing happens dont bring yourself down because of it!"

I nodded as I felt my phone vibrate in my purse.

From: Zayn Malik <3

So, see you in 5?

To: Zayn Malik <3

Ok, umm your room? My room? Outside our rooms?

From: Zayn Malik <3

Ha, I'll knock on your door like old times ;)

Wow! Old times! I liked the sound of that. I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair a bit and retouched my make up. I didnt know if I should change or not. What if I looked too "I really want you back"! I decided to stay the way I looked.

"Bella!" I heard Nichole scream. I came out of the bathroom and saw Zayn at the front door.

"Ready?" I nodded and grabbed my purse. I said goodbye to Nichole and left with Zayn.

"You guys ready?" Preston escorted us out of the hotel and into a black SUV.

"So Isa, were do you want to go!" Zayn looked at me as he asked.

"Anywhere not fancy please!"

"Haha I knew you would say something like that! Pizza? Non fancy enough?"

"Already know!"

We reached a small little pizza parlor and sat down to eat. Zayn took a bit out a slice.

"Haha you have a little something on your face Zayn!" I laughed uncontrollably as Zayn tried to find the tomato sauce.

"Here!" I grabbed my napkin and gently wiped his cheek. "There! All better!"

"Bella, I wanted to ask you something?" Zayn put his food down and cleaned his hands.

"My hand in marriage???! Oh YES! I accept!"

"Haha I love your sense of humor,but no!" Zayn giggled and then got serious and grabbed my hands.

"I really miss you Isabella, as my girlfriend would you please get back with me?" finally Zayn had asked me to be his girlfriend again.

"Yes Zayn! I would love to!" I got up and hugged him extra tight.

"Oh good!! So umm can we switch rooms to be together?!?" I nodded and leaned in to kiss Zayn. Right in the middle of our kiss I saw tins of flashes... Paparazzi, lucklily they never knew about the whole Niall fiasco so this would look like another casual date.

We got back in the car holding hands and soon arrived at the hotel. Zayn got off and helped me get out, we walked in together as a couple.

"Louis' room remember!" I pulled Zayn to the other side of the hallway and we knocked on the door.

"Come on i-" Harry's jaw dropped when he saw Zayn and mine's hands intertwined. "COUPLE COMING THROUGH!" Harry screamed as Zayn and I walked in, I turned red ofcourse and took and seat next to Eleanor and Nichole.

We went straight into talking about tomorrow's plans about going to Niagra Falls. I didnt really pay attention to what they were saying because I couldnt stop thinking about what had happened.