Spy Cam

A few pictures later we made it into the studio. I had never been in one, obviously. I felt like playing around everything but that wouldnt of led to anything good.

"Ok girls we're going to be in here working you two just sit here and enjoy." Paul shot us a smile. I still didnt understand why we were here.

"Come here!" Nichole whispered and motioned me to follow her.

"what?" I whispered back.

"Look, theres a store!" Nichole loved shopping well I mean who doesnt right!

"Why are you whispering?"

"Paul said we cant leave!"

"Nichole he didnt say that!"

"Ok, but we can pretend!"

"Why?"

"It makes it exciting!"

"Your so weird!"

"Ok so I was on Twitter, and the people, they like us, well some of them. And one of the fans gave me an idea to sneak around and make a video with the boys dirt."

"Ok but what does shopping have to do with this?"

"I need to look good in the video!" I rolled my eyes. I didnt think there was anything to cure Nichole.

"Please it will be fun!"

"ugh, fine but if we get in any sort of trouble Im blaming you!"

"Yay!" Nichole clapped her hands together and pulled me towards the door.

"But I dont think we should leave out this way theres all the f-"

"WHERES HARRY?"

"COULD YOU GIVE THIS TO HIM!"

"NICHOLE WE LOVE YOU!"

"ISA YOURE SO LUCKY!"

The screams were too much, it felt weird to have girls screaming Nichole and I's names. Some of them followed us to the store but stayed outside.

----------

"Oh God look at the trend on twitter!" My hand covered my moith in shock.

"hastag NicBellaSpyCam" Nichole and I rolled off into the floor and started laughing.

@IsabellaPascuali4: #NicBellaSpyCam you like @NicholeDuarte ? You think the boys will be grateful? haha

It didnt take long before I had 50+ favorites and retweets. I had gained so many followers. I must admit Nichole and I had a fun time snooping around and giving the fans some happiness, they seemed to love it when the boys had a little secret. I went through my mentions

@Isayn1D: @IsabellaPascuali4 you and @NicholeDuarte are so funny Im glad the boys are with you two! Follow back please!

I mostly always followed back if they asked, I think it must be horrible to want someone to follow you and they dont. Some girls are really nice others not so much.

@LarryStylinson1Dx: Harry and Zayn girlfriends are so stupid. Like grow up the boys only want you for a hit and quit.

I understand girls want to protect whats "theirs" but that doesnt mean they should send hate towards others. I've seen it happen loads of times with El and Dani.

"What time do you think they'll finish?" Nichole walked around the room in circles. I walked up to the glass window that separated the boys from us.

"When?" I mouthed to Niall who replied with a simple "soon". I pouted and walked back to the couch.

Hours, or atleast what seemed like hours later we headed back to the hotel.

"Can we get something to eat?" Niall looked at the room service menu and we all just rolled our eyes.

"NICHOLE!! ISABELLA!" Harry shouted while starting into his phone. I must admit I jumped a little.

"What is your problem Curly!" I scowled at him.

"Uhh I dont know maybe the fact that you made a video with embarrassing footage of us in the studio!"