Missed Call

"Look, and I thought Bella was an angel..shame shame shame!" A familiar voice was my alarm this morning.

"Harry, Im awake! I can hear you!" I made my way out of Zayn's grip, placing his hand next to him, he shifted slighty but didnt awake.

"Well if you would take a look at this!" Nichole popped in the room holding a cup of coffee.

"Maybe you guys should knock on the door next time!" I grabbed Zayn's shirt that was laying on the floor and pulled it over me.

"I did knock... as I came in!" Stupid Harry made me laugh and I totally forgot about them invading my privacy.

"Whatever curly! Go make me breakfast!"

"ISA! I was kind of hoping you would make us breakfast!" Harry's dimples were hipnotizing

"Fine Styles" groaning and unwillingy I agreed. "But leave and let me get dressed I'll come down in a while."

I grabbed my towels and went ino the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I must say I was scared that Zayn would walk in again. Hopefully he wouldnt wake up till later. I washed my hair with my cocunut scented shampoo and used my Love Spell body wash. Mmmm Delicious! I peeked outside before running to the closet. Zayn still asleep, he looked so cute. I put on some capri leggings, a turquiose shirt with lace sleeves and my black flats. I threw my hair up in a bun and applied just a tinsy bit of makeup.

"Hey sexy!" I jumped on the bed and fell next to him.

"No! Let me sleep!"

"Fine! Im going to make breakfast!"

He gripped my arm before I could get up and laid me down, face to face.

"Let them cook!"

"Nichole can't cook and Im pretty sure Harry cant either!"

He giggled and leaned in to peck me.

"WE WANT BREAKFAST! WE WANT BREAKFAST!" Nichole and Harry came in banging on pots and pans with forks. I reached for my phone to try and snap a picture.

"Oh My God!" Nichole and Harry stopped the noise and sat on the bed.

"I have 5 missed calls from management!" I didnt know if I should be scared or if it was about the meeting.

"What if they know about last night at the fountain?" Thanks Nichole that ought to make my nerves calm down.

"Well don't stress maybe it's for the meeting about the tour!" Zayn kissed my forehead and headed into the bathroom.

"Okay, Now....make us breakfast please!" Curly never shut up and I thought Niall was the one who liked eating.

"You are so insistant! Let me call Paul back and I'll go downstairs!" Nichole and Harry nodded and left the room. I starred at my phone for a while before deciding to call back. Every ring made my hands sweat more.

"Hello."

"Hey Paul its Isa! Sorry I couldnt get your call I just woke up!"

"Oh no worries Isabella, I was just calling to let you know that Ted and the rest of the team want to meet with you and Nichole!"

I felt so relieved, I didnt even want to imagine what the PR would do if they had pictures of the incident last night.

"Oh ok Paul! Just tell me when and where and Nichole and I will gladly be there.."

"Oh well how about dinner around 6 at Hawksmoor Seven Dials?"

Zayn came out of the bathroom and I made a confusrd face which He just giggled to and left downstairs.

"Umm ok sure Paul sounds good!"

"Alright babe I'll have the driver get you at 6 be ready!!"

"Thanks so much Paul!"

"No problem! Nice talking to you again!"

"Chao!"

I hunged up and decided to play a prank on the innocent ones downstairs.

(A/N: Hey buddies! Thanks To everyone! Sorry again I took a while, but finals are coming up and even though I dont study haha I need to focus! :) )