Oh no!

"Wow! Does this happen all the time?" There we were standing in front of atleast 200 hundred fans! This was crazy! Luckily if Nichole and I passed by, we wouldnt be mobbed.

"It sure does! Lets get ready to rumble!" Harry grabbed Nichole's hand but I grabbed the other.

"It better if we walk alone!" I slighty shouted, it was hard to even hear what Harry was saying and he was right next to me. He said something but I couldnt hear, so I gave up and he walked off with Nichole. No more being unknown. Zayn grabbed my waist and we starting making our way to the exit. All the boys followed stopping occasionally to pose for a picture. They were all so cute with their fans! Paul and some other men escorted us to a white van outside.

"Whoa! That was crazy! Remind me to book a flight ahead of you guys next time!" I joked as I stroked my hair with my hand. "Nichole do you have a scrunchy?" There wasnt a way to fix my hair any other way.

"I can braid it for you! Come back here!"

"Move curly!" I motioned Harry to scoot over so I could sit next to Nichole.

"But why? I can braid your hair too!" Harry was keeping a straight face but I knew he wanted to laugh.

"Yeah I'd rather face the consequences of eating Niall's chips than let you braid my hair!" I scowled at him and he reached over and tangled up my hair.

"Fuckery!" I threw a bag at Harry and he just leaned back in his seat laughing incontrolablly.

"BAHAHA FUCKERY!" Everyone else in the van cheered. I tend to blurt out stupid things most of the time. I pouted and crossed my arms like a little girl.

"Aww Zayn's bird is sad!" Liam's warm side came back out.

"Correction its not bird its BAMBINA!" Louis was always making a joke out of every situation!

--------

"Boys and girls get comfortable, you have the rest of the day off. Tomorrow we begin work!" We all nodded and Paul left.

The hotel was amazing,such luxary. The presidential suite sure had its advantages, like room service 24/7 for Niall.

"I should call my dad, so he knows we made it safe." I pulled out my phone and sat down in the living room.

"Hello princess! How was the trip?"

"Fine papi, we just came into the hotel!"

"How is it? Have lots of fun!"

"Well I havent seen much of Sweden but the suite is nice."

"Well you will have lots of time while the boys are working!"

"Yep! Hows London treating you?"

"Very good! I go back to California tomorrow! I'll call you when I get there!"

"Ok daddy be safe! I love you! And I promise I'll visit soon!"

"Dont worry about it honey, enjoy your time, but do visit your mom sometime!"

"I will daddy!" the memory of the tragic day ran through my head "umm, well dad have a nice evening! Take care and have a safe flight!"

"Alright honey, I love you!"

"BYE DAD!" the boys and Nichole chanted. I laughed and hung up the phone.

"So boys what are we doing our first day in Sweden?!?!?" I looked around the room and everyone had evil faces they had obviously made plans while I was on the phone.

"Oh no! Na uh!"

"Come on please!"

"No Harry last time we went clubbing Nichole ended up dancing in a cage!"

"WHAT?! When was that?"

Opps I remembered the boys hadnt been out the time Nichole and I went to the club. I didnt know if this would be a good idea.

"But you guys have to be up early tomorrow!"

"Come babe lighten up!" Zayn hugged me from behind and I fell for it.

"Ughh! Oh God I dont know how you guys do it, but fine!"

They all did a little victory dance.

"But I have to go shower now, so my hair can dry!"

"Me too!" Nichole linked her arm with mine.

We decided how the rooms were going to be split up and Nichole and I went to shower.

"There better be some good food waiting for me when I come down!" I shouted from the top of the stairs.