Ruined morning

I woke up to Nichole screaming and knocking on my door (That was a surprise). I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Get up! I have a surprise for you!" She was overly excited. She grabbed me and dragged me out of bed. I was in shorts and a tshirt and my hair a messy very messy bun. I walked down unwillingly. Before I reached the bottom she covered my eyes. She lead the way and when we came to a stop she uncovered my eyes.

"AAAHHHHH!" I ran up the stairs and locked the door to my room! Oh God I couldn't believe Zayn had just seen me looking like I did. I went into the bathroom. Brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and put on some jeans. I tried keeping my cool and went back downstairs.

"Heyyyyyy..!" I directed my eyes to Zayn who seemed to be enjoying every moment of my embarassment.

"What made you run off?" Zayn couldnt stop laughing as he said this.

"Hahaha maybe I should of warned you Isa!" Nichole was so dead after this!.

"Well yeah it would of been nice I guess but whateves right how cares?" My sarcasm just made them laugh even more so if you cant beat the enemy, join them.

"Well I just came to take you and Nichole out to breakfast, what do you say?" Who could say no to him.

"Yeah sure let me just grab my phone and purse!" I grabbed my things and we headed out front. Zayn opened the back door of the car for Nichole and I to get in and he got afterwards. We arrived at a small café and the driver opened the door and we got out. Zayn grabbed my hand and we entered the cafe.

"Hey can I take your OH MY GOD YOUR ZAYN MALIK!!" The waitress was obviously into One Direction.

"Yes yes but keep your voice down please !" The waitress jumped up and down eagerly and Zayn offered to take a picture with her. She took our order and left. She talked to her co workers and kept looking over. We decided it would be best if we took our breakfast else where. But before we knew it more and more girls came into the café looking for Zayn. He took my hand and I took Nicholes and we ran to the car where the driver was waiting with the door open. It was so crazy! My phone didnt stop vibrating.

Twitter: New Mentions, New followers.

Bleh I opened up twitter and #ZaynMysteryGirl was trending, my mentions full of girls asking about Zayn and I and Pictures if us holding hands going into the cafe were all that my timeline was full of! Oh God! I closed twitter and told Zayn about it who just laughed. He told me stuff like that gets trended all the time and I do remember seeing trends but up until now I had no knowledge over who One Direction was. So our morning was pretty active and ruined. I thought we would be heading back to the condo but instead Zayn said we would be taking a road trip. Bleh, now? I still looked a mess I hope we werent going anywhere too important. We played some music. Zayn fell asleep so Nichole and I stole.. I mean borrowed his phone and got on twitter. Obviously Nichole made him follow her, and well he already followed me. She tweeted for him also.

@ZaynMalik: Goodmorning! Got chased by fans before I could finish breakfast! Fun times with @IsabellaPascuali4 and @NicholeDuarte ! :) x

We put his phone back and high fived not really knowing that this would backfire on us. Our phones went crazy with Twitter notifications so I turned them off and tweeted.

@IsabellaPascuali4: Road trip with @NicholeDuarte and @ZaynMalik.

I posted a pic that we took with Zayn sleeping and within a couple of seconds I got more than 50 retweets and favorites. Moments later Zayn woke and me and Nichole acted normal. He got up and asked the driver how long was left I hoped not much It had already been 3 hours and my butt was asleep! Zayn caught a glimpse of himself in the window and his jaw dropped.

"HAAHAHAH!" Nichole and I burst into hysterical laughter. Never sleep when theres two girls around!

"Oh you gals think your funny?!" Zayn couldnt hold back the laughter I mean who could, his face was covered in lipstick and blush. Poor guy!

"We're here!" The driver announced and I was so glad!

"Ladies welcome to Holmes Chapel, home of Harry Styles!"