Just Friends :/

"You don't know you're beautiful, thats what makes you beautiful, but now you know your beautiful, so you're no longer beautiful"

-The Adventurous Adventures Of One Direction

-------------

I still didnt understand why Zayn was coming. To humiliate me some more?

"Tia whats wrong?" Alex pulled on my pijama shorts lightly.

"Nothing! You ready for breakfast?" I picked him and walked over to the table.

"Cafe o jugo?" Mary asked nicely as she placed my breakfast in front of me.

"Jugo." I smiled at her and she went to get me some juice.

"So Alex what are we doing today?" I took a bit out of my toast.

"Ice cream!" He jumped from his seat.

"Alright!"

"But."

"What Alex?"

"I have to pee pee."

"Well GO! I grabbed his small hand and we ran to the restroom.

"You turn around."

I did as I was told and waited for him to finish.

"All done!" Alex climbed on his little bench and washed his hands.

"Good boy!" I kissed him on the cheek and we walked back to the table.

"Finish up so we can get ready and leave." I shouldnt of said that one a count of Alex stuffed his face with anything he could fit and said he qas done.

I went to take a shower and Alice took Alex to bathe him. I picked out some shorts, a tank top and some converse. Ready. I went into Alex's room, he was dressed out in soccer shorts and a jersey.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes tia!" He jumped to my arms and I took him downstairs and he told the driver to take us to the park.

"bike!" Alex screamed.

The driver understood and put Alex's bike in the back.

-------

"Im going to let go now!" I was now only holding Alex with one hand.

"Im scared." Alex gripped his bike handles hard.

"No babe aqui estoy." I let go and watched him pedal away trying to maintain his balance.

"Look!" He screamed. I took out my phone a snapped a bunch of photos of him.

"Hey Isa." I knew that voice. Zayn.

I turned around and Zayn was right behind me.

"Hey."

"I went to your brothers house and they told me I could find you here."

"Well they need to be fired." I mumbled under my breath.

"I see Alex is all by himself now."

"Yup" I popped the p and turned to see Alex pedaling back to us.

"ZAYN!" He dropped his bike and hugged Zayn. They had gotten close since our trip.

"Hey lil buddy." Zayn picked him up and threw him in the air a bit.

"Tia ice cream now?" I nodded and he ran to the ice cream man.

"So Isabella, I might of taken things out of proportion but I was really hurt."

"I know Zayn and I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you." I lowered my eyes remembering what I had done.

"Isa, we might be broken but I do know I need you with me, even if its only as a friend."

"Zayn, Wont you feel awkward?" He grabbed my hand and I felt the rush I had felt when we first met.

"No. I really need you. and if you like Niall then I will have to live with that, but I need you as a friend atleast."

"I dont like Niall like that. He's just my friend and I guess he was confused on rather he like me or not."

"Really?"

"Yes Zayn I promise."

"So will you come back?"

I looked over at my nephew. I loved his smile.

"When do you guys leave to America?"

"Tomorrow."

"Well I want to stay a bit here, but I can meet you guys there!"

"Yeah thats fine, oh and umm Nichole , she went looking for you to California, but she's on her way back."

"She should of just stayed and flown to your guys next performance." I giggled Nichole was so stupid sometimes.

"Yeah. Well lets go with Alex." He intertwined our hands like before then quickly let go.

"Im sorry, I forgot." I nodded. I was dying for him to kiss me and tell me to be his girlfriend again.

"Its fine, I like it." I walked away towards Alex and I felt Zayn's eyes on my back.

(A/N: I know this is short and it took me FOREVER to upload! I'll keep uploading more often! I havent deciced where to end this and continue to the next part like start a new story with longer and less parts. Cause theres like 45 on this one and there not even long! But alright Thanks for the reads! 4,200!!! Yay us! I'm in Mexico and so will the boys! But we're in different states :( boo! )