I can explain!

After pretending to listen to Paul's lecture he made me explain the reason of my tantraum.

"Well babe, maybe we shouldnt of dragged you into all the boy's drama."

"Ehh its fine."

He escorted me back into the hotel room where everyone was sitting on the couch.

"ISA!" Nichole jumped up and hugged me.

"Whats the big deal?"

"Umm we couldnt find you maybe!" Liam said.

"I was only gone for a while."

"2 hours..." I heard Louis call from the hallway.

"I know guys Im sorry I needed some time." I walked over to the couch and starred at the tv.

"Atleast you didnt call Niall." Zayn mumbled under his breath.

"Im tired of this you know. Drop it. It wasnt that big of a deal!" I screamed and nobody bothered moving.

"Yeah Zayn come on it was just a kiss." Harry came in and plopped himself on the couch.

I starred at him blankly, why did Niall tell him?!?

"WHAT?" Zayn stood up from the couch like a firework had been placed in his ass.

"Zayn, I can explain." I threw Harry a look and Nichole moved her head in a disappointed manner.

"Explain what?!? What a b- you are?"

"Wow really?"

"Yes really! and if this wasnt enough and you need translation we're done!" Zayn stormed off into his room.

I sat back down and covered my face .

"Isa, I'm sorry I thought he knew." Harry scooted next to me.

"Ugh we were going down hill anyways."

I grabbed courage and went into Zayn's room, who was closing my suitcases.

"Oh good you came for your stuff, I guess now you can move it into Niall's without any hesistation."

"Zayn Im sorry I didnt mean do."

"Whatever Isa take your things and leave."

I grabbed my stuff and moved it into the hallway he slammed the door behind me.

"Isa, we're going out to get some drinks, want to come?" Liam popped his head in the hallway. I told him no and they all left.

I sat on the couch and called my dad

"Hey dad."

"Hey princess whats wrong?"

"Umm Zayn and I broke up."

"Why?"

"Its a long story but umm I think in going to Spain then back home."

"Are you sure honey?"

"Yes dad!"

"Alright I'll buy you your tickets and email you the information."

"Thanks dad means a lot. I love you!"

"Love you too Bambina be safe."

I hung up and laid on the couch, this would be better for all of us. Make it less awkward for Niall and Zayn hopefully.

------

"Isa! Isa!" I woke up to Nichole's face infront of mine.

I rubbed my eyes "What?"

"Im going with the boys to their interview! Want to come?"

"No im fine thanks!"

"ok I left breakfast for you!"

I shook my and turned to go back to sleep. They slammed the door and I got up and checked my email. There it was my plane ticket to Spain, today in 3 hours. Good. I wrote a note

Hey guys,

Coming here was a mistake I feel like I ruined friendships and I'm so sorry! I hope one day you guys can forgive me especially you Zayn I hurt you and I'm sorry! I left home and hopefully one day I will see you guys again. Thanks for everything! I had the funnest time with you guys

-Isabella

(Hey guys thanks for the reads! Im sorry for the slow update and short! Im still on Finals and my french one is next and I really need to do good! Since most of the semester I spent that class period fangirling! haha)