Secrets can kill.

"That was an intersting dinner." Louis threw himself on the couch breathing heavily.

"Considering the fact that umm I dont know WE GOT ASKED TO LEAVE?" Liam snapped at Louis, and we all started laughing.

"It wasnt my fault." Louis pouted and tried to keep himself from laughing.

"So that spoonful of mash potatoes flew by themselves and hit that old man" I crossed my arms and headed to the couch.

"But they wanted to be free."

"Lets face it, he needed hair!" Niall said and we all went back to laughing.

"Now keep calm, lets hope this doesnt get into the hands of the press." Paul stood at the door trying to act profesaional but we all knew he wanted to laugh. "Im heading to my room to finish some things up. We leave to the US in a few days, and you guys have the day off tomorrow enjoy yourself." He closed the door but in less than a second he was back in "Not to much please. and dont give hair to people who dont ask for it!" He laughed and walked out.

"Soo what do we do now?" Zayn sat next to me and placed his head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to go change and we can umm watch a movie?" Everyone nodded and Nichole also went to her room to change.

I closed the door behind me and threw my heels off. I crawled into bed and just laid there.

"Hey babe need some help changing?" Zayn came in and laid next to me.

"Har har. No!"

"Awww please look I can unzip your dress." Zayn flipped me on top of him and moved my zipper down. I gave him a quick slap and kissed him. I ran up and grabbed one of his tshirts.

"I insist on helping you!"

"No!" I slammed the bathroom door and took everything off including make up.

"Theres my princess." Zayn hugged me and gave me a quick twirl.

"Can I borrow some sweats?"

"Sure babe!" Zayn threw his sweats at me and I put them on.

"Race you to the livingroom" I stormed out the door and knew Zayn was right behind me.

"I..beat...you!" Zayn breathed heavily as he raised his hand in a glorious way.

"So what should we watch?" Liam flipped through the movie channels.

"THE NOTEBOOK!" Nichole and I bursted out.

"Ugh!"

"not a chick flick"

"No!"

"Ok yay!" Louis shouted and Nichole and I exchanged looks.

"Fine but I need food!" Niall complained obviously no one was surprised.

"When dont you?" Harry thre a pillow at Niall as he made his way over to sit next to Nichole.

-----------

****NICHOLES POV****

I didnt know if I should tell Harry about Niall and Isabella. But if they didnt do anything there was no need in making things bigger. Right? Ugh why does Bella get involved in this situation?

"Hey babe what you thinking about?" Harry placed his head on my lap and looked up at me.

"Nothing really." I gave him a smile trying to get him to not ask anything else, or I might just blurt all these non sense out.

The movie started and Niall walked in with popcorn. I glanced over at Bella who looked very happy with Zayn. If I said anything I might ruin that. I'd keep my mouth shut if she promised not to get too comfortable with Niall.

(A/N : Im SO sorry this is shorter than ever! Its just Finals are right around the corner actually we start tomorrow but yeah! So I havent had much time! Please I've been rocking back and forth in fetal position since 'Zerrie' last night :O Publicity stunt! Or I am in complete denial! Either way thanks guys! :) )