Wings and More.

"No Nichole you stay here and enjoy the rest of the summer."

"But you can't just leave Isa." Harry insisted that I stayed but I couldn't.

"Oh but I can, and I've made my decision."

"Well if thats what you need to do then I guess." Zayn held my hand and I nodded.

"Maybe we should get going Harry, the girls have to pack." Zayn let go of me and started walking out the door. Harry and Nichole said goodbye to each other and I walked Zayn out.

"Babe, can I have your US number?" Zayn pulled out his phone and I gave him my number. He leaned in and gave me a last kiss, I teared up I don't know why. I had practically just met the guy, even though we had shared a bed already. I pulled away and he wiped my tears.

"Dont cry, your beautiful. Maybe some day we'll see each other again. I'll miss you though! I've had such a great time with you!"

"Yeah, maybe when your on your tour you can escape and see me haha im totally playing."

"Isa, Im going to take your word on that." We hugged and I hugged Harry and they walked away into the dark. I closed the door and sat on the couch. Nichole came over and gave placed her head on my should and I placed mine on her head.

"Welcome to Los Angeles!"

Nichole pointed at the driver and he quickly took our luggage. He opened the door and we got in. It felt nice to be home. My summer hadnt gone exactly as I planned. I turned my phone on and immediately it went crazy with notifications Twitter, missed calls and Messages.

Twitter Mentions:

Hope youre doing good keep strong girl!

most of them were nice and others were just nasty, I could see people didnt respect the fact that I was in pain.

@ZaynMalik: Hope @IsabellaPascuali4 is doing good I miss her already! Keep strong babe :) x

@Real_Liam_Payne: Kisses and hugs to @IsabellaPascuali from @Louis_Tomlinson , @Harry_Styles , @NiallOfficial and I! We luv you!

I was so lucky to have met guys like them, they didnt let the fame go to their heads. I had text messages from others most friends from Malibu and some from dad and the boys. I had a voicemail and I hate the icon so i checked it.

"HEYYYY!" I detected the boys voice also El and Dani.

"Hope your doing good!" I heard El aww she was such a nice girl. Louis was lucky!

"WE LOVE YOU!!!" I heard all of them say before hanging up.

I replied to some messages and others I just read.

@IsabellaPascuali4: Thanks to everyone! Boys I miss you guys too! Thanks for being there for me! x

We arrived back at the condo and I ran inside and threw myself on my bed. It was so comfortable. I looked over at the wall so many frames hanging with him moms pictures, from our trips, summers, dinners. I knew our memories would be irreplacable. I fell asleep and woke up to the smell of hot wings! My favorite. I walked downstairs and found Nichole watching tv.

"Hey! I got your favorite." She pointed to two bags of Buffalo Wild Wings. We were fatasses when it came down to wings. My phone started ringing it was my dad.

"Hey daddy!" I wondered if he understood that on the count of my mouth was full of chicken.

"I bet your eating! Haha, well I hope your doing good! You should come back if you feel like it! You know the condo is still available."

"Yeah dad thank you, maybe in a week or so, I dont want to ruin Nichole's summer and I know mom wouldnt want me sopping around."

"Alright just let me know your plans kay! I love you! Take care!"

"Love you too Daddy! Chao."

I hung up and looked over at Nichole. She looked back.

"If you need to cry then cry Bella."

"No im fine" I lied, "Lets just enjoy this. Maybe we can take a trip to London next week and finish what we started."

She grinned at the thought of it.

"If your not ready dont worry, London isnt going anywhere."

"But Harry is, and I know you like him."

"Oh about that, we're already dating!"