Im coming.

"Patience's my enemy, loving's my friend!"

-She, Ed Sheeran

---------------

****ZAYNS POV****

"Zayn we have an interview today, and we have to get packing." Liam didnt understand that I needed to go get Isa.

"Why do you want to go after she left because of you!" Harry rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.

"She left because she felt guilty not because I made her leave."

"If your going with that attitude dont go." Niall said as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Im going. I dont care." I grabbed my phone and walked out of the hotel room.

I went to Paul's room

"I need to go Paul please understand."

"But Zayn we have a lot to do."

"I've missed other interviews before."

"For emergencies

"THIS is an emergency."

Paul grabbed his chin and rubbed it back and forth.

"I dont know Zayn."

"Come on Paul."

"Quick. If she doesnt want to come back then Im sorry. But you do."

"Yea Paul I know."

I walked out of his room and found the back entrance of the hotel and climbed into the van.

-------

****ISABELLAS POV****

"Tia Im glad your here!" My newphew was jumping up and down on my bed. I grabbe him and laid him next to me.

"Me too bambi. me too." I kissed him on the cheek and I started tickling him.

"Tia, Do you think grandma is watching us right now." I looked straight into his eyes.

"Im pretty sure she is. she will always be up there protecting us." He shot me a smile and hugged me.

"Your hair looks silly." He giggled and I grabbed my phone to look at me reflection. Maybe I shouldnt of slept with wet hair.

"Haha you look weird too." I stuck my tongue out and him.

"No I dont!" Alex pouted and I pinched his cheeks.

"Picture?" He loved taking pictures

"Yes!" His face lit up and he grabbed my phone. We took a bunch of silly pictures and I found a decent one to upload to Twitter.

@IsabellaPascuali4: Alex and I waking up! Goodmorning Twitter! pic.twitter.com/AIQxLh

Soon #MorningIsa was trending, I was glad there was no news about what happened I would of been up to my elbows with death threats.

bzzz

bzzz

My phone vibrated for the 2000th time. It was Niall, again.

From: Nialler

Zayn left to spain. We miss you.

"WHAT?" I must of scared Aled because he jumped up a bit.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing babe lets go eat breakfast, and I'll take you to the park!"

"Yay!" I picked him up and carried him down the stairs.

"Goodmorning my loves." My brother came up to us, all suited up.

"Hey brother."

"Hey daddy!" Alex jumped from my arma into his.

"Im off to work. You two be good. Gaby isnt here she went out. You think you can handle Alex?"

I gave him a you have to effing kidding me look "Ofcourse I can."

"Shes gonna buy me ice cream at the park!" Alex said as he ran away into the kitchen.

"Alright then I'll be home later. The driver is outside for anything you need." He kissed my forehead and went off.

"Where are you Alex?" I went into the kitchen just as he went and to hide in one of the cabnets.

"Mary have you seen Alex?" I asked one of the maids.

She giggled. "Im afraid I havent."

"I guess I'll leave back home and be alone."

"NOOO!" Alex came running out and hugged my leg. "My ice cream first."

"Oh really!" I giggled and so did Mary. I see that Alex uses me.

bzzz

bzzz

From: Zayn :)

At the airport, going to see you.

(FINALLY schools over! Well 15 more

minutes then hello Summer! Thank everyone for reading! sorry I take a while but I'll upload more often now!"