Late night snack

"Oh my God I warned you guys about Nichole." I pointed to Nichole who seemed to be having loads of funs on stage dancing with the DJ. All the boys turned to look and we burst out laughing.

"I'll go get her, she's giving you guys a bad image theres fans around here!" I took a quick sip of my Cosmo and went to get Nichole but Harry grabbed my arm.

"Don't be a party pooper let her dance plus the fans love when we go clubbing." I shrugged and returned to the table. Zayn was pretending to grind on Niall, oh my, what did I agree to? Louis and Harry still laughing at Nichole who was being asked to get down by a security but was asked to stay by the DJ, ofcourse who wouldnt want her shaking her stuff up there.

"Aren't you going to drink anything Liam?"

"Nop" he replied popping the p.

He wasnt much of a clubber. I grabbed his arm and dragged him onto the dance floor.

"But Isa I can't dance!"

"Yes you can just go with the flow!"

Liam was forced to do as I said but he kept looking at everyone's feet to see if he was doing it right. I laughed and kept jumping around with my drink in one hand and the other in the air. Soon all the boys joined us. There was lots of fans taking pictures of us dancing. The music stopped.

"I" *hiccup* "juss wan te tank my frends whooo!" Everyone cheered for Nichole but I just shoke my head in embarassment. Harry went up to get her down and soon enough she was leaning on me telling me how much she loved me and how she met a boyband in a plane.

"Yeah, we should leave." I seconded Liam and everyone followed. I linked my arm with Nichole's and we left.

We arrived to the hotel and I thought we were finally going to get some sleep but the boys had something else in mind. I was taking Nichole's shoes off as she murmured something her voice was sloppy I couldnt quite distinguish her words. I unzipped her dress and put a tshirt on her and pulled the blanket.

"Ohh Louis you're going to be in trouble!" I had no idea what the bous were up to. I raced down the stairs just to find myself with something that I shouldnt have seen.

"HARRY STYLES!?! WHY CAN I SEE YOU BUTT CRACK?!?" I covered my eyes and Harry ran behind the couch to try and cover himself. Nobody could stop laughing. I turned to Louis who was holding Harry's boxers in his hand and his jeans in another. Gay Fucks.

"What had happened was..." Niall starting talking but couldnt find an excuse.

"Oh Louis please give Harry his clothes back!" Liam snatched Harry's Clothing from Louis and threw it behind the couch. "Hurry up and cover up Styles!"

I giggled and grabbed the room key.

"Umm where are you going?" Zayn asked me with a confused face.

"To find something to eat!" Ofcourse Niall followed me and Zayn offered to accompany us. We strolled down the street, luckily there was no one outside. We didnt even bother asking Paul to come along.

"Lets go in here and buy junk food and go watch tv!" Niall pulled us and we went inside a little store, probably the only one that was open.

"yay junk food!" I sarasticallly cheered but then again I did want some chips.

We bought our stuff and headed back to the hotel. We entered the room and everyone but Louis was passed out. Harry was probably sleeping with Nichole. Liam ofcourse if he wasnt doing a twitcam or texting Danielle then he was most likely sleeping.

Louis snatched the bags from pur hands and sat his fat ass (literally) on the couch we all joined him and turned the tv on. Eww the news.

"One Direction has a arrived today in Sweden, sending many girls crazy after catching a glimpse of them at the airport and you wont believe it but they spent their first night clubbing, we have pictures just stay tuned!"