Loca Loca Loca!

I didn't know how to react so I just threw his phone back under the bed.

"Babe! I can't find your phone!" I peeked out my door into the hallway. Zayn came running up.

"Lets look together yeah?" I nodded and we went into the room I was acting stupid looking in places it wouldnt even fit in. I bend down and grabbed it!

"Found it!" I said breathing heavily. I passed it over to him and he looked into it, he looked pale. Test time!

"Babe whats wrong?" I asked trying to pretend I didn't know. I tried to keep calm and believe Zayn would tell me about the message.

"Its just that..." He stopped. I gave him a look to continue talking.

"Sit down!" he grabbed both my hands and we sat on the couch.

"Some time back I dated a girl" I was so relieved he told me, I would of been truly disappointed in him. "And well things didn't work out. and she's been saying she still has feelings for me."

I guess my face changed because he noticed.

"She texted saying she wanted to get back together. But Isa I only like you, she's part of my past." He lifted my chin and I smiled at him. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. Every kiss he gave felt like the first as cheesy ad that sounds.

"You love birds ready to head out?" Curly was at the door holding Nichole's hand. Zayn and I got up and we all walked out.

"So Harry where are we going?" Nichole asked.

"Sightseeing!" We all looked at Harry.

"But its dark!" I complained. "And Im tired!"

"But its the best time! LOOK!" he pointed at a plaza and the fountain was absolutely beautiful! The park was nicely lighted. Good enough for a date. We walked around and I sat by the fountain playing with the water.

"How about some Shakira action?" Harry raised an eyebrow and started taking his shirt off. Oh I knew what he was referring to. It didn't take long before Nichole had jumped into the fountain. I took my phone out of my pocket and handed to Zayn who refused to get in. The water was to steep to completely swim in it. But we splashed around.

"Picture for Twitter!" Zayn snapped a picture a uploaded it to twitter

@Zaynmalik: Having fun tonight with @Harry_Styles , @NicholeDuarte , and @IsabellaPascuali4 pic.twitter.com/84g652o

We continued having fun until..

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!"

(A/N : Thanks for reading and please check out Gemelystyles1d's story Why is one direction prank calling me? Thanks :) )