Happy Morning

****NIALLS POV****

I woke to Isa pulling her arm out from under mine. I turned to look at her, she was still asleep. I slowly got up and walked into the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and put on some clothes.

"Hey Niall!" I heard my name and came out of the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"Ummm did we you know."

"Oh No! Ofcourse not Bella, you just didnt feel like sleeping in your jeans so I lended you some shorts."

****Flashback****

"I hate sleeping in jeans!" Isa whined, she didnt want to go into Zayn's room to get her pjs.

"Well you can borrow a shirt and some shorts if you'd like." Bella nodded and I handed her some comfy clothes she began undressing.

"Ok umm I'll go to the bathroom call me when your done changing."

"Dont worry Niall, we're friends.Just close your eyes and no peeking."

I couldnt help myself I caught a quick glimpse and saw her in her under garments. Dammit Niall what is going on with you?!? I turned quickly around.

"All done!" She said and I turned around and gave her a smile the we went to into bed. It wasnt long before she woke up from a nightmare.

****End of Flashback (Still Niallers POV) ****

"Oh ok then well its early, I'll be in the living room thanks for everything Niall" She kissed my cheek and walked out of the room.

I took a deep breath and laid on my bed. Would Zayn be mad if he knew Bella sleep in here? With me? Maybe we shouldnt tell, but that would make things worse, like if we were hiding something. Oh no, and we practically were glued together. The door flew open, I jumped a little.

"Maybe umm we shouldnt say we were IN bed together you know." Bella sighed and I nodded. She walked over and sat next to me.

"I also forgot my clothes."

"Welp you dont want to be walking around in my clothes huh? I see how it is." I pretended to be hurt.

"Haha no its not like that." I nodded and kissed forehead and she went into the bathroom to change.

"Im going to start breakfast!" She threw my clothes back at me.

"Yay! I love food!"

"Yes Nialler I know."

****ISABELLA'S POV****

I walked down the hall feeling kind of guilty. But I didnt do anything bad. Right? Ugh who am I kidding , that makes me like a...slut. No ofcourse not its like a sleepover...with a guy friend...That happens to be one of my boyfriend's best friend. Ugh Isa what has gotten into you. But I needed somewhere to sleep. Wait thats no escuse the living was available or the floor. I glanced over at Zayn's room. I did need to go shower and stuff. I went in.

"Hey,umm sorry I just need to shower and get ready." Zayn just nodded and I hurried into the shower. Once I was done I had decided I would talk to Zayn or atleast try to. I pulled the bathroom door open.

"Isa can we talk?" Zayn told me without looking at me in the eyes. I nodded and sat down next to him.

"Im so sorry about yesterday." He started "It just that Geneva keeps bothering me and"

"Geneva? And you take it out on me?" I snapped at him.

"I know Isabella and I am SO sorry for that. I just didnt know how to react."

"But what could be so bad that would get you all hyped up?"

"Its something that..."

I raised an eyebrow waiting for his response.

"Ok well remember when you first got to London and I texted you." I nodded and motioned for him to continue.

"Well I was headed home to Bradford and she called me and I went over to her house and well we sort of hooked up."

"So your point is?"

"Well she said she would tell you"

I took his hand and looked him in the eyes.

"Zayn we werent dating its fine."

"Are you sure, Its just that I texted you and leading on to something then I wen-"

I shut him up with a kiss and felt him smiling. I pulled back

"So maybe I should change."

We both laughed and I went into the bathroom with my clothes.

"Zayn stop looking at my butt."

"Haha I wasnt!"

"Sure!"

"What Isa one more question.

"Yeah babe?"

"Where did you sleep?"

"Ummm Niall's room"

"Oh ok, wait with him?"

"No he took the floor."