Doing the nasty.

"My lie is now the truth!" I practically barked at Niall who didnt believe I knew Nichole and Harry were doing the nasty.

"A lie is a lie!" His blue eyes literally popping out.

"But, they removed my lie!"

Suddenly Nichole popped downstairs and we all starred.

"What we didnt do anything!" She defended herself. Perfect excuse for Niall.

"All now they're putting it back!" He turned to me and put motioned his hands as if putting something away.

"She's the liar I can see it in her eyes!" The all turned back to Nichole who immediately turned red. Yup she gave herself away! We all started laughing and she ran back upstairs.

"Told you so Nialler!" I flaunted him as I high fived Danielle!

"Well we should get going its pretty late!" Liam always worried about going off and getting his 8 hours of sleep. All the boys got up except for curly who was still upstairs with Nichole. and most likely spending the night. I walked them all towards the door and the each planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Text you tomorrow for a girls day!" El said before we said goodbye.

"Sounds like shopping to me! BORING!" Louis said and El slapped him playfully. I giggled said goodbye.

"We'll be outside Zayn dont take too long." Niall called out before he planted a kiss on my forehead, he tended to do that a lot.

"Thanks for everything Isa!"

"Its the least I could do Zayn after all you've had to go through with me."

"I didnt mind!"

"But I feel like I ruined your vacation and.." Zaun shut me up with a kiss he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer I placed my arms around his neck. I loved the way I had to stand on my toes to reach him!

"I'm going to my mums tomorrow while you have your shopping spree haha I hope you can meet my mum before we leave."

I smiled at him "Ofcourse baby I would love to!"

He shot me a breathtaking smile and we kissed once more.

"Call you tomorrow babe!"

"Night Zayn!"

I shut the door and finushed cleaning what was left. I made my way up the stairs and wobbled into my room I was so tired! I changed into my pjs, removed makeup and put my hair in a ponytail. I was going to go to Nichole's room but half way through the hallway I remembered Harry was in there so I went into my room and grabbed my Ipad. I opened up my Twitter app.

@IsabellaPascuali4: Had a fun night with everybody! Havent been on Twitter lately! Thanks for the support everyone!

I think I broke record with the amount of time it took to get 50+ retweets. I went through some mentions thankfully most of them were positive the rest I just brushed off and ignored.

bzzzz

bzzzz

I picked up my phone and saw a message from Zayn.

From: Zayn Malik :)

Hey babe, up for a sleepover? haha