Club scene?

Once we arrived back at our condo, I realized we didnt have any movies obviously! oh God what a fail!

"Funny story, Nichole and I dont have movies here guys! Haha how funny right!" I was a terrible person with jokes but that was noticable from miles away!

"Bella! Ummm, we can go get some and bring back popcorn and other junk! What do you say Nichole and I go?" I look at Harry and back and Nichole who didnt even let me say anything before she grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him out the door

"We will be back in no time! Text me if you need anything!"

"Ok Bye" I stared at the three boys left they had a mysterious smirk on their faces. Uh Oh this wasnt going to be any good was it!

"1 2 3 ATTACK!"

Next thing I knew I was on the floor with three guys on top trying to find my tickle spot, luckily My tickle spot was very unusual so they were out of luck!

"Guys, you will never find my tickle spot!"

"Oh no Im Irish!"

"So?!"

"Im special I will find your tickle spot!"

I managed to escape the boys and ran for my life all around the condo and up the stairs where my clumsy self fell :(

"Hahaha BellaBoo is down! score for team Carrot!" I couldnt turn to see Louis I was turning red as a tomato and Laughing so hard without making any noise I looked like a dumb seal! I kept running but came to a dead end I turned and the boys were already right behind me!

"Lets make a deal? yes?" Oh God I sure hoped something would pop in my mind so I could get out of this!

"We're listening Isa! " Liams eyes were so gorgeous I kinda got lost in them then I snapped back into the situation!

"Ummm, I could ummm...."

"I know, how about if you let us take you and Nichole out to a club we let you off the hook?" Niall seemed pretty convincing and there was no way on earth I was going to say no! I mean who wouldnt want to go to the club with this guys!

"Deal! Shall we go back downstairs?" I starting walking.

"Wahh! dont fall!" Louis was such a tease!

"very funny there Carrot boy!"

"I said I like girls who liked Carrots! God I barely eat carrots !" He pouted and gave me puppy eyes! What a loser who does that?

"Whateves you're still going to be carrot boy!" I stuck my tongue out at him and ran to the couch! We all squashed into it wven though there was more than one! I grabbed my Ipad and decided I would go on twitter.

"Oh god, I got over 500 new followers! does this tend to happen to every girl you guys tweet to?"

"Pretty much!"

"Yes!"

"All the time"

To: Nichole :)

I got so many followers its crazy, Im scared, I've heard their fans threaten with carrots and spoons! Haha! You guys have been gone quite a while now!

Louis grabbed my phone and threw it to Niall, ugh these boys were such a handful! Liam and I looked at each other our eyes said everything we both jumped up and attacked the boys they fell to the ground and right then Nichole and Harry walked in!

"Whoa Whoa! why wasnt I invited to this?" Nichole dropped everything and jumped on top of me and under me Niall! Opps! I tried kicking but soon everyone jumped on to

Of us! poor Niall i sure hope he was ok down there!

"Plea....somebo...HELP!" Niall managed to get the words out and everybody got off of us!

"You people are freaks!" Niall said stretching his body and looking for bruises!

"Opps! Anyways Nichole lets get ready!" I turned to face Nichole who was so confused! like always!

"The boys are taking us to the club, so forget the movie!" I grabbed her hand and went up the stairs!

"You boys be good! dont destroy anything!" I threw them a serious look before continuing up the flight of stairs!

I went into my room and locked the door behind me. My phone starting vibrating so I jumped on the bed and sat down to check.

From Daddy :)

Hey sweetie I know its late hope you are having a wonderful time! Ti amo! :)

I replied to my dad. Then heard tons of laughter downstairs but I didnt want to go and check Id rather be surprised by the boys later.. Pff. I decided I would go to Twitter a bit before heading for the shower. More followers, more mentions. I scrolled down my timeline and found tweets from the boys!

@Louis_Tomlinson: At @IsabellaPascuali4 's house! Going to have fun tonight, I hope :) x

@Real_Liam_Payne: @Louis_Tomlinson Stop messing with her things, she's not going to be happy when she comes down!!

@Harry_Styles: @NicholeDuarte takes forever to come downstairs, I don't see what girls do!

@NiallOfficial: Going to fo clubbing with the boys and some new friends! Yeah Buddy, Im kinda hungry though :(

@ZaynMalik: Wish I was with the boys! Soon I'll be there! Hoping to see someone also! :) x

@IsabellaPascuali4: These boys are the best my life would be nothing without them! @Louis_Tomlinson , @NiallOfficial , @Real_Liam_Payne , @Harty_Styles and @ZaynMalik :) x

"I NEVER TWEETED THAT!" I knew I shouldnt of left my account open on my Ipad and certainly not have lefted it downstairs! Oh God! Here comes the threats of carrots and spoons! I walked into the bathroom and striped down to get into the shower. Water: same temperature as always it was so relaxing! I felt like this day was so much to take in at once! I mean I had 4/5 of One Direction in my condo! Not that im complaining it was just so much! I finished and walked into the closet

"Jeans? No!, Dress? No! Skirt? Could work!" I picked out my black fitted skirt, a turquoise shirt with black sequins. I went into drying and curling my hair, a bit of makeup and at last I grabbed my black pumps and my blue clutch! Grabbed my phone and ID and walked downstairs, they boys turned and looked at me in awe! I blushed like always!

"Boys! Why did you use my twitter?" I looked into their eyes one by one while all they dis was look at each other!

"IT WAS HIM!" their fingers tangled as the pointed to each other! I heard heels and turned to see Nichole coming down. Stunning as always the boys stop blaming each and turned their heads to look at her! Black drees, pink heels straight hair with a bow in it! Yep tonight was going to fantastic!

"I guess we can leave now!" Harry said as he held his arm for Nichole to link hers to! Liam opened the door and I was escorted by Niall and Louis. Such gentlemen, even though they acted like children.

We pulled up the club!

"The line is sooo long!" I whined.

"Hey Josh! Theres 6 of us." Liam seemed to have everything under control with the Security guy at the door who called out a bodyguard who escorted us to a table at the VIP section.