Sleeping Buddie

****NIALLS POV****

I opened the door to my room and let Isabella in.

"Let me just see if they have extra blankets any where, you go head and have the bed." Isa walked over to the mirror and put her hair in a bun. Actually Isabella was so pretty. Niall no she's dating Zayn! I shook my head and went back to looking for blankets.

"Niall if you cant find any its fine I can sleep on the floor."

"No Isa youre staying on the bed end of."

"Well then you sleep with me"

I gave her a confused look or more of what seemed like a shocked look.

"I mean the bed os big enough for us to sleep in it without even touching each other." She explained as she crawled into bed, Isa tapped the bed and I gave in. I took off my shirt and jeans and hopped in bed. Maybe I should of put some shorts on, but nah.

****ISABELLAS POV****

I couldnt sleep, Zayn kept running in my mind. What the hell was in that message? I bet it was that one girl from last time. Ugh! But why did he take his anger out on me? What did I do?

"Isa you ok?" Niall asked.

"Yeah thanks!"

"Ok then Im going to sleep you should do the same." Niall kissed my forehead and scooted to the other end of the bed. He had been such a great support.

After a while my eyes started closing, I guess counted sheeps did work. I was finally able to doze off.

--------

There was Zayn standing in front of me, with his hand held out towards me so I could intertwine it with mine. As I pulled him closer something pulled him back.

"He's mine! Isa let go of him!" a strange voice called I didnt know who it was.

"Yeah Isa let go of me Im hers!"

"But Zayn!!!"

I heard laughter coming from Zayn and a girl's laughter, then I felt hands around my waist I turned around to see Niall, his forehead pressed against mine and his lips moving in closer to mine when..

"Bella dont do it!" It was my mother dressed in white her arms wide open ready to receive me with a hug. I tried running to her but I slipped I got back up and fell again. My mom was getting further away I couldnt reach her.

"MOOOOOOM!!!"

I woke up in sweat my cheeks hot as hell.

"Isa are you ok!" Niall panicked. The door burst open and Liam came in.

"Isa whats wrong? What why are you here? Is this a dream?"

I couldnt help but giggle "I just had a- yes its a dream Liam go to your bed"

"oh ok " Liam wobbled back into the hallway

Niall fixed the pillows for me to sit up and he moved closed to me.

"Do you want to talk about it Isa?"

Should I tell him about the kiss?

"Well no it was just about my mother. You know post shock kind of stuff."

"Oh well if you want to talk about it you know im here for you babe" He gave me a smile. I nodded and decided I would try to go back to sleep. Niall stayed next to me, he just turned the other way. I didnt know what implused me but I wrapped my arm around him and held him tight. He placed his arm over mine and I could feel his smile and I couldnt help but do the same.

"Night Nialler!"

"Night Bella."