Mystery

Nichole and I burst into hystericals while Harry showed everyone else the video.

"You girls are so sneaky!" Liam gave us that fake disappointed look but turned away with a smirk.

bzzzz

bzzzz

bzzzz

I checked my phone but it wasnt mine, it was Zayn's.

"Here babe your phone is vibrating!" Zayn came over and got his phone once he read the screen things got odd. He stuffed it in his pocket and continued laughing with the boys, but not as before, now he was nervous.

"Ok, well what are we eating?" Ofcourse Niall would be hungry.

"Im not hungry I'll be in the room." Zayn walked down the hallway into the room. Everybody looked at me and I just shrugged.

"I'll go see" I got up from the couch and started walking.

"Wait!"

"What now Nialler?"

"What are you going to eat?"

I laughed a little and told him what I wanted. I opened the door and went into the room where Zayn was sitting on the end of the bed. I sat next to him.

"Whats wrong Zayn?"

"Nothing."

"Well something has to be up. Since you got that messa-"

"I SAID NOTHING LEAVE ME ALONE!"

My eyes widened, I could feel the tears coming, he screamed at me again

"JUST LEAVE!"

I walked out of the room and went Stood by the living room I let myself fall to the ground against the wall.

"Oh my god Isa whats wrong?" Niall sat next to me. I couldnt speak I felt a knot in my throat and more tears coming. Niall rubbed my back in circles and cleared my tears with his hand.

"Zayn yelled at me and told me to leave."

"Why?" I sensed a bit of confusion in his voice.

"I dont know! He received a message and since then hes been weird." I wiped my tears "I went to ask hin what was wrong but that was his reaction." I looked down to the ground.

"FOOD IS HERE" Louis screamed from the living room.

"Go eat Niall" I gave him a sad smile and motioned him to go.

"No, unless you come with me! You cant just sit here and sob, maybe he'll come around later."

He helped me get up and held my hand into the living room everyone was already pigging out. I could see the look in Nichole's eyes when I came in holding hands with Niall. I took a seat next to her and Nialler sat next to me. They handed over our food and we started eating.

"Can we talk?" Nichole whispered into my ear.

"Sure." We got up and walked into the hallway.

"Why were you holding hands with Niall? and where is Zayn?"

I gave her the whole story and ofcourse tears came back, I wasnt trying to act like a victim its just everything has been so good with Zayn and I and he has never acted this way towards me. Nichole gave me her best friend speech and we walked into the living room again. Soon everyone said they would be going to sleep. Everyone walked to there rooms but I stayed behind on the couch.

"Come sleep in my room, I'll stay out here!" Niall offered.

"Why would she? She has Zayn." Louis said, remembering us that they didnt know.

"Right." Niall tapped Louis on the back and mouthed "I'll be back" to

me.

------

"So? We sleep here? Or in my room?" Niall sat next to me on the couch. Zayn still hadnt come out of his room.

"Umm you go to your room, I'll be fine here!"

"Ofcourse not Isa! Come on I'll sleep on the floor in my room." He linked his arm with mine and he went into his room.