Text from who?

"Are you looking for One Direction songs on youtube?!?" Asked Nichole as she peeped into my Ipad.

"Maybe! why do you care?" I closed by case and put it aside secretly I had already bought their album and was completely informed of their inside jokes needless to say my twitter was now full of 'Directioners' haha

"I downloaded their album, Im sorry Im completely in love with those 5!" Nichole exclaimed she did a little dance and I laughed at her and looked away, guilty.

"OH MY CARROTS YOU DOWNLOADED IT TOO!!" I looked at her as she screamed this!

"Guilty as charged! But lets keep this on the down low! The boys don't know that we have become their fans!" I told her seriously.

"Deal but now that we have this out there lets blast their music on the Ihome! Yes?" Like I was going to say no.

"If we could only have this life for one more day if we could only turn back time you know I'll be your life your voice your reason to be.." This song was great Nichole and I got into out pjs and decided to watch the Titanic, it was her favorite! I pulled out my phone and texted my dad

To:Daddy :)

Hey dad we had a great time today, the boys from that one band want to have lunch tomorrow :3 what do you think? I emailed you pictures! I miss you and Love you <3

From: Daddy :)

Go for it honey, be safe and take care, I'll look at those pictures when I get home from the office :) Ti Amo <3

I love daddy's text messages :) I replied to Louis right after speaking to my padre!

To: BooBear :) x

Sure sounds good! FunFair afterwards? Sorry for texting so late :3

I was going to wait for his text but Nichole was already asleep so I shoke her a little and we walked up stairs and said goodnight! I went into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror Oh God I looked a hotmess without the Hot! I put my hair into a messy bun and Removed makeup, brushed teeth and washed my face. I closed the door and threw myself on the bed it felt like heaven with 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and cover how wonderful! I put my ipod on shuffle and on sleep! Luckily my Ihome wasnt loud enough to wake Nichole but loud enough for me to jam to sleep haha!

" I FOUND MYSELF IN HAPPINESS FOR YOU!" I forgot to delete my alarm I hit off and turned over to go back to sleep then I glanced at the time 11:30 I was so late I ran to Nichole's room but she was already awake and in the shower so I did the same! I striped down and hopped into the shower nice and warm! Once I got out I realized had no idea what I was going to wear! Walked into the closet that I had now filled with my stuff and the stuff we bought yesterday I picked out sonething pretty but casual. White loose tank, skinny jeans, creme/ sand colored cropped jacket, my favorite Sperrys and my brown fringed bag. Perfect!

I had straight long brown hair so there was no need to straighten it just comb and brush it through. I applied some makeup not too much, found my earring and bracelets and went downstairs to watch some tv until it was time to leave!

"Crap, my phone" I said to myself and I ran upstairs to get it and saw 4 new messages!

From: Daddy :)

Loved your pictures honey! Have lots of fun today! Enjoy your time, so you can make your decision :) x

Daddy had offered to pay all my expenses if I wanted to do college here in London or Manchester, but I hadnt really thought of it.

From: BooBear :) x

Yes, I love how your mind thinks! So lunch at 2? Instead?

From: BooBear :) x

Text me back lady I need to know our plans :)

I looked at the time, it was 1 so I guess we had time to spare I texted him back saying that worked out great :)

Last message was from Zayn

Goodmorning Babe! Have fun with the boys they are great lads wish I was there! but I have a better plan for you and I :)) x

Ummm, what was that all about? Haha