Breakfast on me! Literally

I put on a Worried face and walked out of my room, closing the door behind me so incase someone decided to pay an inexpected visit, they wouldnt bump into the evidence. Apparently Curly man was quite the cook he was just lazy. It actually smelled very delicious.

"Why the long face?" Nichole flinged a strawberry at me. It was so hard not to let my laughter pop out. I took a sit on the island and lowered my head. I let some fake tears flow and soon Harry, Nichole and Zayn surrounded me.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Nichole rubbed my back in circles as I sobbed away.

"I called Paul.."

"and?" the all asked in chorus.

"Well, they know about last night," I grabbed a napkin and wiped my eyes "they say we give you guys a bad image." I saw the anger flow in the boy's faces. Zayn lifted my face

"Im going to fix this right now!" He turned and shot a look at Harry who was walking in circles in the kitchen. I slightly pinched Nichole and we burst into laughter. The boys glared at us and then back at each other. Harry grabbed pancake mix and threw it at me!

"Curls" I spit out mix "You....... will...pay!!!" I threw an egg at him that cracked immediately. Eww, stinky Styles. Zayn decided it would be nice of him to help Harry instead of myself. I'll keep that move in mind. He grabbed the syrup and chased me around the kitchen unfortunately I slipped on the egg. pfff I literally fell in my own tramp. I felt the goo come down on my head. Nichole winked at me and smashed strawberries on Zayn face. It was a complete foodfight. A few eggs later we stood there starring at each other it complete disgrace. We heard knocks on the door and Nichole's brave soul went to see who it was.

"Oh hey Louis!"

"What the carrot went on in here?" We looked at each other and then back at Louis, who shaked his head as if he had never done such a thing.

"Im so mad you guys didnt wait for me!" Louis acted hurt. " But really you should go OUTSIDE to the hose and clean up.!" We obeyed Louis and walked out to the backyard. Each of us striped down to our undergarments.

"Holy Fu- Fudge cakes, holy fudge cakes! The kitchen is a mess and you guys are having a half naked water party?" Liam stood at the door.

"Funny story! But ummm Bye!" We all ran past him and went upstairs. I hopped into the shower and Zayn waited in my room for his turn.

------------

"I'll call you once I get there ok! Niall is going with me!" Zayn kissed my forehead and gave my a quick peck before heading out. Niall passed by and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"And we have dates to see so see ya!" Liam and Louis also pecked me on the cheek and left.

"Curly please tell you your going to stay and clean! pweety pwease!" I flashed my eyelashes rapidly.

"haha nice one but I have to go!" I groaned and he said his goodbye to Nichole. oh those love birds.

"So Nichole what are we wearing to that dinner?"

"Oh God I dont know lets go raid our closets!"

(A/N: Hey guys this is short-er than most! I apologize! Upload a longer one tomorrow! Anyways thanks for the reads makes me happy! Even though I suck at writing haha)