Seating!

"Hurry up! We're going to miss our flight!" Liam stood at the door waving his hands like a crazy maniac to try and get Nichole and I in the car as soon as possible. I struggled to get my suitcase out the door so Liam helped me, the lazy boys were out in the car.

"Wait! I need to double check!" I heard Liam mumble something under his breath but I still ran upstairs to make sure I left nothing behind.

"Liam can you help me!" Nichole was screaming from the top of the stairs and holding her suitcases. Liam ran up and helped her and I hurried down to get going. I locked the door behind us and placed the key in a flower pot that was outside, the homeowner was going to come later to pick it up. All the boys were inside the van and so was Paul, typing away on his Iphone. Zayn greeted me with a kiss

"It's time! How do you feel?"

"Im fine! Kinda nervous!"

"Dont be! Lets just hope we can get there on time!" Paul said without looking up. After all the rules they had laid down for us I was kinda scared to even talk to him.

"So no kiss for us! ok whatever!" Niall rolled his eyes and looked out the window.

"Thats because you didnt come in to help us!" Nichole said as she came in the van.

"Whatever, I was busy."

"Doing what? Finding what to eat!" We all laughed and So did Niall., sarcastically.

"Awww come here! I have something for you!" I hopped in the back seat with Niall and pecked him on the cheek. His face glowed up as I pulled out a bag of chips from my bag.

"Yay! Food! Thanks Isabella."

Zayn came to the back with me and we headed to the airport.

------------------

"My seat is next to Isa!" Niall screamed and ran past Zayn.

"Yeah, but she's my girlfriend So I should sit next to her!"

"Whatever she can sit in the middle!" Niall took the window seat, darn him I loved the window seat. I plopped down next to him and Zayn on the other side of me. Louis, Liam and Paul sat in the seats in front of us. Ofcourse the love birds Curly and Botón sat behind us.

"Im hungry!"

"Shut up Niall!" We all shouted. Nialler pouted and opened the window blind trying to act sad. I slapped him on the side of his head.

"Ouch that really hurt Isa!"

"Nialler I barely touched you!" I kissed his head and turned to Zayn who looked like he was about to fall asleep. When doesnt he sleep! The plane was high up in the air and we were on our way to Sweden.

(A/N: Guys Im sorry I took sooo long I've been caught it in things but Im working on the next part! :) )