The Naked Truth.

(A/N: Hey guys Im trying to make my parts longers but its kinda hard haha excuses! No but seriously I'll tru to make them longer :) And also thanks again for reading! It means a lot :) )

We all looked up from the fountain and faced Zayn, he shrugged and also did a 180 degree turn. A man with a flashlight looked our way shining his light at us.

"RUNN!!" Zayn said! We all jumped out of the fountain and ran forgetting our clothes. Everything was so slippery as I ran I felt my foot slide I grabbed onto Nichole but she was in nothing but bra and underwear. As I fell down I undid her bra. Opps! Zayn ran from behind and helped me up. I didnt really understand why we were running but it wasnt fun. We decided to stop on the count of we had lost the police officer. We threw ourself on the grass. I guess Nichole forgot about her loose bra because she didnt even bother putting it back in place. We all exchanged looks and started laughing incontrolably.

"And...then....Nichole....bra! hahahaha" It was so hard to stop laughing. Nichole looked down and ran behind a tree.

"pshh nothing I havent seen before." I blurted out and the two boys starred at me. "What? I've known her since forever! It was only logical!"

"Well I've seen that before too." Damn Harry that was too much information. Zayn just starred in astonishment.

"What? It was only logical!" Harry said mimicking me. I just rolled my eyes. Nichole came back and we all stayed quiet.

"Goosebumps babe?" Zayn giggled I looked down and my legs were frezzing. I blushed a bit.

"So this was your idea of fun Curly?" I shot a Harry. We all laughed then started to get up.

"We should go home and shower before we get sick!" Nichole was right the last thing I needed was to get sick. Zayn pulled me closer to him as we slowly walked back to the fountain to get our clothes. I was so glad it was dark and lonely. Otherwise we were going to be in deep shitsnits with management. We looked to make sure the police guy wasnt there and Harry, Nichole and I picked up our clothes and put them back on. Oh what a joyful night. We waited for a taxi to pass by since we were already tired. We walked in, beat. Each to their rooms.

"Goodnight botón!" I used to call Nichole button in spanish, ever since she helped me try on a shirt back in 9th grade when I had a few extra pounds on. The shirt wouldnt go button up on my boobs and she just ripped it right off and made me wear it with half of my boobs popping out! I loved her for that!

"Goodnight gordis!" She called me fatty in spainsh out of "love" I didnt mind I guess the past just haunts your future sometimes. I giggled and closed the door. Zayn laid on my bed in a very seductive manner.