Day with the boys :)

We entered Nandos, and sat down until the boys came. I hated being early, did it make us seem desperate? Or like fatasses who were hungry? Even though we were ha!

"Where are they, maybe you should text and find out!" Nichole was desperate to see Harry, I could tell there was no hope in her anymore! I just hope Harry didn't turn out like other guys who promise things or lead you to believe something will happen when it really won't. I took out my phone and decided I would text them anyway!

To:BooBear :) x

Hey! We are here! Are you guys coming or no?

Before I could send the message everything went dark!

"Guess who?" Said a familiar British accent.

"Umm wild guess, BooBear?!?" I exclaimed as I turned around to see them there! 4 of them, more handsome than last time I saw them! I couldnt believethis was happening in such a short period of time! It was crazy, any girl would die to be Nichole and I at this moment!

"Bout time you guys show up, Im starving!" Nichole sighed, she was such a whiner!

"Im starving too!!"

"Niall when arent you starving?" said Liam, he took a seat next to me and on the other side Niall. Louis and Harry sat on either side of Nichole, boy was she happy to see Harry! I thought I would say something to make her blush, but neh Karma does come back to bite in the ass. We let the boys order for us, they insisted and we thought it would be a good idea, even though Liam constantly told us not to let them do that! Probably should of listened on the count of Niall ordered me the most spiciest food available, what he didnt know was that I was an expert at spicy foods!

@IsabellaPascuali4: Having a great time with the boys and @NicholeDuarte ! Nando's is good :) but spicy :3

"Im paying!" I said, I didnt want to let the boys pay, I didnt want to give them the idea that since we now knew who they were, we would try to take advantage of that.

"Oh No! Our treat!" Liam got up but I beat him to the front desk and paid! *Winning*

I made fun of Liam and we walked back to the table were the boys and Nichole became quiet when I came closer! Umm this was becoming really suspicious, but I shook it off and started a new conversation.

"What are you guys' twitter?" I saud when I pulled out my iphone, one by one gave me there account and I followed them

@IsabellaPascuali4: Finished eating off to have some fun with @Harry_Styles , @NicholeDuarte , @Real_Liam_Payne , @NiallOfficial and @Louis_Tomlinson.

@Real_Liam_Payne: @IsabellaPascuali4 didn't let me pay :( Oh well! Fun Time now!

I laughed and once again made him mad while I made fun of him! We all got up and Harry pointed to a Range Rover parked outside!

"Okay babes get in, we're going to the fair! " Nichole and I exchanged looks and got in!

"Plug in your iphone, we can listen to some music. Here let me see what song you have!" I handed Niall my phone just then realizing I had there recently downloaded album in a playlist Oh God!

"SHES A FAN NOW! WHOOO!" Niall high fived everyone and they all laughed!

"I knew you would come around Bella. I can call you Bella right?" Liam said while raising an eyebrow!

"Ofcourse, Isa, Bella, Isabella! anything works really!"

"How about BellaBear?" Louis asked

"Umm I'll have to think about that one" He pouted and I laughed

"IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" We all sang as we pulled up to the fair! Everyone got out, It was beautiful and there was so many rides to pick from! We got on all of them except the ferris wheel, where only Harry and Nichole got on. I smelled a romance brewing! I felt so lucky to be with these boys, apart from a few crazed fans that we ran into, nothing could compare to this day!

"Movie? Our house? Yours?" Asked Louis, he didnt look too sure if he was popping the right idea to us.

"YES YES YES!" we all chanted, we decided to go to our place since fans knew were each of the boys lived.