Dinner for 10

Zayn put me back down.

"Why arent you happy?" Zayn looked into my eyes. I didnt know what to say. Yes I was excited about this but I had just finished high school. What if things didnt work?

"Lets talk about it later." I grabbed his hand and we walked out the the car.

"Are you coming with us Nichole?" Harry turned to Nichole.

"Ofcourse! This is going to be so great!"

I looked out the window, the sky was beautiful and the sun was shining just enough to make it warm without burning you. Was it a good idea to leave?

"You guys should come for dinner Im inviting my dad over." I proposed to the boys that they bring the rest of the lot around also. They said it was great and soon they dropped us off at our condo. Zayn walked me inside to the kitchen.

"Are you sure your going to be ok?" He held both of my hands with one of his and fixed my hair behind my ear with the other. I nodded and he leaned it and gave me peck which I returned he said he would be back later with the boys. And they left.

"Are you going to invite El and Dani?" Thank God Nichole reminded me, it would of been so rude if I didnt. I dug into my purse but couldnt find it. I sat on the carpet and emptied my bag out. Lipgloss, water bottle, wallet, US phone, ipod, keys, then finally my phone. I was surprised it wasnt scratched or damaged.

To: Eleanor, Danielle

Dinner my house tonight! Boys and dad are coming ;) at 7.

I sent them my address along with the text and they soon replied.

From: Eleanor :)

Coming over early you cant cook for all of us alone! :) See you in a little.

From: Danielle ;)

Eleanor is going early and so am I! Going to the store anything you need?

I went into the fridge and texted her any ingredients that I was missing. I hurried upstairs and took a shower. I didnt quite know what to wear. Nothing to formal, just casual. Plus Im sure Daddy would be the only one in a suit but that was because of his job. I picked out my kahki shorts and a blue blouse that I was loose in the back but shorter in the front. Picked my black flats with a blue buckle on the front. I applied some light makeup and Curled my hairs a bit and ran my fingers through it to make them waves instead of curls. I grabbed my phone and went back downstairs. Nichole like always still wasnt ready or her lazy ass fell asleep. Oh God I hadnt even told my dad about dinner. I dailed but no one answered after a few rings dad picked up.

"Hey sweetie how are you holding up?"

"Im fine daddy! Umm Im having dinner tonight at my house with thw boys and I wanted to know If you would like to come."

"Yeah huns that sounds like a fun way! You sure you dont mind having your padre there with all your friends?"

"Of course not dad! You'll love them!"

"Haha alright bambina, what time?"

"Umm 7!"

"Ok I'll be there!"

"Alright papi! chao!"

I hung up and went into the kitchen where I found a nice looking apron and put it on. I got the ingredients ready all that was missing was the things I asked Danielle to bring. I heard the door bell and ran to it.

"Hey Isa!" Both girls surprised me with a hug.

"Mhhm Im kinda jealous now!" Nichole popped up from the back and laughed as she joined in the hug!

"Come on lets get cooking!" I said to the girls.

"Umm I cant cook!" Danielle said.

"Well I cant either so lets just watch!" Nichole grabbed her arm and they brought two seats over to the island and just watched. We cooked a pretty decent meal, well except for the mess. But Eleanor and I demanded the girls cleaned it since thats mostly what they did, mess.

Soon after the boys and my father arrived and we had everything ready, except for we had to pull up seats since the table only was for 8. We had a nice talk and made plenty of jokes. Mostly Louis who kept us all laughing. It was nice it was like a big family Im was so grateful I had them to cheer me up.

"So dad, Ummm management invited Nichole and I on tour with the boys." I quickly picked up my drink and pretended to drink!

"WHAT?" Daddy spit his drink everything and although everyone laughed I knew what was coming.