Please do explain.

"Stop throwing pillows Zayn! I will hurt y-" I got smacked in the face with one of the white fluffy pillow that my bed had. Zayn was literally rolling on the floor laughing his ass off.

"You are so dead!" I ran over to Zayn and sat on top of his back and kept him pin down.

"No! Isa! No!" He pleaded but he had to pay for what was done.

"Whats all the noise? Oh I see!" Nichole came into the room wearing Harry's Ramones shirt and Harry behind her in just jeans. Nice Abs Curly!

"Run!" Harry shouted before practically running over Nichole and sprinting our way.

"QUICK! Do a Roll! A Rollie Pollie!" Zayn shouted and lifted me off my back making me fall to his side. I couldnt stop laughing I my stomach ached but I couldnt resist.

"HMM" I heard Zayn groan and saw Harry on top of him.

"Giddy up horsey!" Harry demanded Zayn. I got up, still laughing, and jump on Harry. I looked up and saw of a glimpse of Nichole running before I felt her weight on me.

"Ple-as-eh! Get OFF!" Zayn managed to say and soon we all crawled off of each other and sat on the couch my room had.

"I have an idea go get dressed everyone!" Harry was insane if he though I had any kind of desire to get redressed.

"Ugh, what for?" I whined.

"Just wait and see. It the perfect night for it! Dress comfortable!"

"But Harry its late!" Nichole joined in.

"Its the perfect time!"

We all groaned and Nichole and Harry went to get dressed and I did the same. I went into the closet to get dressed.

"Aww I cant see?" Zayn teased from my room.

"Nop!" I replied popping the p.

I came out in jeans and a loose Blouse and my TOMS. I walked over to Zayn and he held his hand out and I grabbed it we walked downstairs and waited in the living room.

"Oh I forgot my phone!" I ran to the stairs to get my phone.

"Oh grab mine please!" Zayn Said, I grinned I liked him being here, with me. I entered my room and grabbed my phone I looked for his and found it under the bed, it must of fallen after we had that tackle session. His iphone lit up and A text message was showing.

From: Geneva

We should get back together ;)