Knock out!

I walked down the stairs and met with Zayn at the bottom.

"You look gorgeous Isabella!" His jaw dropped and I blushed. I felt my cheeks get even more red when the rest of the boys turned to see me.

"Thank you, should we get going?" I gave him a smile and he held his hand out and I interwined it with mine.

"Bye boys don't wait up haha totally kittens!" I turned to the boys who looked at each other like what kind of joke is this!

"I want you home early young lady!" Liam shot me a playful smile and he opened the door for us to walk out.

Zayn escorted me to a Porsche that was parked outside and held the door open for me to get in. I saw him walk around the back and get in to drive! I looked at him and he looked back, his eyes were so beautiful It was like paradise in which I had gotten lost in. I looked away and smiled and he drove off. He pointed out the most important places of London amd said he could be my tour guide after he fit in more time with his family! Trust me this was more than enough! We pulled up to a restaraunt where the ballet parking guy opened my door and took the car away! It reminded me of the time me and Nichole went to the country club back in Malibu where she fell right infront of Ben, the ballet parking guy. I laughed at the memory and Zayn gave me a weird look so I stopped. Once again he took my hand and we headed up to the front desk.

"Reservation for Zayn Malik." The lady walked over to our table and Zayn pulled the chair out for me to sit. We had a nice dinner and talked about more randomness, like my goals in life, his achievements, we even played 21 questions. Then all of the sudden a song came on

"AND I CANT EXPLAIN BUT THERES SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT!"

Zayn got up and offered me his hand.

"Haha Zayn people dont dance at restaraunts!" He shrugged and grabbed me up anyway. I wasnt much of a slowdancer but I followed him while the others stared mostly just older people. I saw flashing lights and some whispers but at that moment I was just enjoying every second of it, Zayn smelled so good and the way he had his arm around my waist made me wish the song never ended. We sat back down and he looked at me straight in the eyes and I looked straight into his.

NICHOLE'S POV:

I looked over to all the mess that was laying around. I knew having a shoe fight wasnt a good idea. This is was going to be a hastle to clean up before Isa came back. I was currently behind the couch hiding I knew Louis was walked around looking for me but there was no way I was going to get hit again. His shoes hurt! Even ask the vase that was laying on the kitchen floor, broken. Opps

"Ohhh Nichole! Where are you?! Im coming for you!" Louis voice sounded closer.

"BOO!" he jumped the couch and landed on me!

"Ahhhhh! Louis Tomlinson get off of me!" I somehow managed to get that put before, Blackout!

I woke up on my bed with 6 faces looking down at me!

"Look she's awake!" Some girl was talking but I had no idea who she was. I sat up and saw the relief on the boys faces.

"Hi, Im Eleanor, Louis's girlfriend. And this is Danielle!" she pointed to curly haired girl

"Im Liam's girlfriend. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too! Boys what happened?" The boys looked at each other trying to find an explanation but I heard nothing.

"Well..."Harry started

"Louis was attacking you behind the couch!" Louis looked away to try to hide his laugh! Rude.

"And Niall threw a shoe to try to get him off, but it hit you in the head instead." Liam looked at Niall who faced the floor

"Really? hahaha! How long have I been knocked out?" It seemed like it had been forever!

"About 30 minutes, we got scared so we called El and Dani!" Liam took Danielles hand and pulled her closer. How Cute!

"So are you mad?" Niall asked me

"Ofcourse not! but we should really get cleaning before Isa and Zayn get back!"

"Ummm well we're leaving, we have dates! bye!" Louis and Liam took their girls and walked out the door, Gee, thanks guys!

"We'll help you Nichole!" Harry shot me a smile and Niall helped me up we walked downstairs and starting running around cleaning up.

Thanks for all the reads guys! It means alot :)