Ninety-Third Dare!

In Amari's Office

Amari: Don't worry Soul, the only two places where the reviving injections are are in my office and my secret room. No one can get into my office without me knowing because if someone tries an alarm goes off on my phone, Kokichi tried to break in before. Also no one expect for Kokichi and maybe the detectives know the location of my secret room and that also has an alarm. In very cautious because I don't like people breaking into my rooms, plus my secret room is were I do my experiments so I REALLY don't want people going in there. With that out of the way there's a dare to do. *walks out of her office*

Binx: You done with what you had to do?

Amari: Yup! Now let's get to the dare!

Binx: This dare is from Soulin from Soulin89 and the dare is 'Um, everyone react to asdf movie 1-10'

Amari: *pulls it up*

After They Watch It

Amari: *laughing* Oh this totally makes up for the dare that we had to do at midnight! *laughs again*

Kazuichi: At least this is funny! *laughing*

Kokichi: *laughing* How can someone be allergic to adorable things!

Makoto: This was a great dare! Thanks Soulin!

Amari: *stops laughing* Okay so I'm curious, who actually got sleep after the Vocaloid song?

Almost everyone: *quiet*

Mukuro: I slept.

Korekiyo: I slept fine as well.

Gundam: I had been blessed with sleep as well.

Binx: I was able to sleep fine, what about you Amari?

Amari: Oh I would've slept if a certain someone didn't knock on my door in the middle of the night! *glares at Kokichi*

Kokichi: What? I was scared Amari. I'm surprised you weren't scared.

Amari: I used to watch, read, and play horror stuff before I go to sleep so it doesn't really affect me anymore. Now my next question, who went into other people's rooms to try to sleep?

Everyone: *quiet*

Amari: I know some of you did it so don't bother hiding it.

Maki: How would you know?

Amari: I have cameras and thanks to Kokichi waking me up I wasn't able to get any sleep so I had plenty of time. Also if your concerned about privacy I don't have cameras set up in your rooms.

Maki: ............ Kaito may have came to my room because of his fear of ghosts.

Kaito: D-Don't say that!

Kiyotaka: *blushing* I went to Mondo's room.

The people with crushes: *says who's room they went to*

Amari: Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!