Forty-Third Dare!

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Alright everyone we have another dare!

Sonia(Ultimate Pianist): Not everyone is here, where's Hajime?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): He's cooking right now, I asked him to make something since he has Teruteru's talent.

Teruteru(Talentless): I still don't see how that's fair!

Amari(Ult. Gamer): It's not my fault you got the short end of the stick. Anyway this dare is from LittleWaterRose and the dare is 'I dare everyone to call Hajime Hinatitties for an entire chapter.'

Akane(Ultimate Assassin): Oh so that's why he isn't here.

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Yeah, I could always let him know before hand but it's always better when he's unaware. Now that I've said that everyone go about your usual routine and remember to call Hajime Hinatitties when you see him.

Everyone: *nods and leaves*

Amari(Ult. Gamer): *walks in to the kitchen and sits down in the chair by the island* Hey Hinatitties.

Hajime(Ult. Cook): *looks at Amari* Um hey Amari, I finished making that ramen. *sets the front of her*

Amari(Ult. Gamer): *smiles* Thanks Hinatitties! *begins eating the ramen*

Chiaki(Ultimate Supreme Leader): *walks into the kitchen* Hinatitties could you make me some food?

Hajime(Ult. Chef): Um okay.

Teruteru(Talentless): *walks into the kitchen* Hello Hinatitties~ If you were a girl that name would suit you much better, especially if you have big breasts.

Amari(Ult. Gamer): *blows a whistle* EVERYONE TERUTERU SAID SOMETHING PERVERTED!

Teruteru(Talentless): I-I thought that dare was over!

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Oh no not yet.

Everyone: *kicks Teruteru in the balls*

Teruteru: *curled up on the floor in pain*

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!