Ninety-Seventh Dare!

Amari: Taka, Mondo, you two have a dare!

Binx: This dare is from Soul from Soulin89 and the dare is 'Mondo and Taka go and be a couple already and go to the movies and I swear if anyone interferes Shin and Amari will punch them in the face!'

Amari: The only person I ever foresee interfering is dead so we're good there.

Mondo: Getting punched by you would hurt, I assume Shin is pretty strong too considering he's my brother in an alternate world.

Amari: Yeah so it's eat if no one interferes. Have fun at the movies you two!

Mondo: Thanks Amari. Hey Taka let's go.

Kiyotaka: Are we going to take your bike?

Mondo: Yes. *tosses him a helmet before putting one on and going outside*

Kiyotaka: *puts the helmet on before following him out*

Binx: No objections from those two.

Amari: Well they've already been on a date, kissed, made out, and hugged. Also Taka spent the night in Mondo's room after watching Kagome Kagome.

Binx: Plus Mondo bought him something in Austria.

Amari: Oh right that book that Taka's been reading. Wow how have they not been a couple after all of that?

Binx: I don't know.

Amari: I'm going to follow them to make sure that no strangers interfere. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!

After The Movie

Amari: *walks in the kitchen* Ah that was a nice movie and I'm so glad no strangers tried anything, well except for that one creepy guy that was checking Mondo out. Good thing I knocked him out cold. *goes to the fridge and pulls out a can of coffee*

Mukuro: *walks into the kitchen* Hey Amari.....

Amari: *closed the fridge and opens the coffee* Hey Mukuro, need something?

Mukuro: *sets down a syringe on the kitchen island* I stole this from you with intentions of reviving Junko, it after thinling about what you said I've decided not too.

Amari: Ah so you finally come around, by the way even if you did use the syringe it wouldn't have worked. That's a fake.

Mukuro: What?

Amari: Yeah, I left that laying around as a test for you. All that is is flour, water, and food coloring. I keep the real stuff hidden.

Mukuro: ....................... So you knew I would steal it?

Amari: Yes I did, you were so loyal to Junko that once you saw the revival injection that you would want to revive her but you didn't which means your finally seeing her for who she really is instead of letting her manipulate you.

Mukuro: *nods*

Amari: Well I'm glad we had this chat now if you excuse me, I need to make sure that Kokichi isn't going to try to break into my office again. *walks away*