Fourteenth Ask!

Amari: Alright for those who haven't played Ultra Despair Girl and care about spoilers I'd recommend that you skip this. With that out of the way this ask is for Nagito.

Mikan: I-Isn't he st-still in that room with J-Junko?

Hiyoko: Nobody asked you pig barf!

Mikan: Ah! I-I'm so sorry!

Amari: Unfortunately he is and I need to get him out for this, I'll be back. *walks to the room and unlocks it before walking in closing the door*

Hajime: How do you think she's going to catch their attention, I didn't see her bring an airhorn in.

Shuichi: I don't think that would even work, they're pretty arguing pretty bad.

*WHAM*

Everyone: *looks at the door*

Amari: *walks out with Nagito behind her*

Makoto: Amari what happened in there?

Amari: Hmm oh, I knocked Junko out.

Mukuro: *glares at Amari* Why would you do that?

Amari: Because there was no way in hell I'd be able to get Nagito's attention if she was conscious. Anyway Nagito you have an ask.

Nagito: Someone wanted to ask me something?

Amari: Yup, this ask is from ConfusedBagel and they ask 'Nagito, why the fuck did you save Monaca?'

Nagito: At the time I was Ultimate Despair but I still wanted something for hope to be born from. So I save Monaca so that way she could cause a big enough despair that a glorious hope could be born from it and over come it.

Amari: Thanks for answering now back in the room you go. *shoves Nagito back in the room and locks the door* Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!

Danganronpa Ask or Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें