Next Destination!

Binx: *tossing a ball up and catching it before repeating it* Alright guys one of the requesters wanted us to go to this next place and since I'm not Amari, shut your eyes. *throws the ball on the ground*

Everyone: *covers their eyes as a blinding light appeared then opened them when the light was gone*

Kokichi: Let me guess, Amari made that.

Binx: Isn't it obvious. Anyway welcome to Paris everyone, now rules are still the same you guys can travel in groups of two or more. Also, *hands out papers to everyone* This is the hotel we'll be staying at, be there at 8 tonight so I can give you all your room keys. That's all I have to say so have fun.

Everyone: *gets into groups and starts exploring*

Kokichi: Hey Binx, mind if I tag along with you.

Binx: Yes, it'll be easier to keep an eye on you since Amari told me to keep you out of trouble.

Kokichi: Aw why doesn't Amari trust me.

Binx: I can list every reason.

Kokichi: But I haven't said anything about her biggest secret!

Binx: I know, but let's go if your sticking with me we're going to have to get to the hotel early since I have to give everyone their keys.

Kokichi: Alright! Let's go to every fun place we can before going to the hotel!

Binx: That's all for now send in those asks and dares and we'll see you soon.