Another Appearance and Tenth Ask!

Amari: Alrighty guys you're all going to meet another person and they got an ask.

Mondo: Why the fuck are you doing them both at once!?

Amari: Mondo I know you want to be changed back but the two go together so it makes sense to do them both together.

Mondo: *grumbles*

Amari: Anyway LittleWaterRose requested that I bring in none other than Kiyotaka's dad Takaaki Ishimaru! *snaps fingers*

Takaaki: *appears* Where am I? *sees Kiyotaka and his eyes widened* Son.

Kiyotaka: Dad.

Takaaki: *walls over to Kiyotaka and hugs him* I'm so glad to see you alive!

Kiyotaka: *hugs his dad back*

Amari: I'd hate to break up this family reunion but Takaaki you have an ask from LittleWaterRose, she wants to know your thoughts on Ishimondo.

Takaaki: What's Ishimindo?

Amari: It's a ship between Taka and Mondo and before you ask, a ship is where people pair two or more people romantically or something else like a Brotp.

Takaaki: I see, where's Mondo?

Amari: She's right there. *points at Mondo*

Takaaki: *looks at Mondo* She has the same name and looks a lot like the leader of the Crazy Diamonds.

Mondo: That's because I am.

Amari: Mondo was turned into a girl because of a dare.

Takaaki: I see, I disapprove of this.

Kiyotaka: Wh-What!?

Takaaki: He's a delinquent and I won't allow a delinquent to be around my son.

Mondo: Don't judge me because I'm the leader of the Crazy Diamonds!

Kiyotaka: Please dad at least get to know Mondo first!

Takaaki: Absolutely not!

Amari: Sorry to intervene but I feel like I have too at this point. Takaaki I have seen through my own eyes how much Taka cares about Mondo and there are people who agree with me.

Makoto: *nods* When Mondo died in the killing game Taka was really broken not speaking or barely speaking.

Chihiro: Then when he thought Mondo was in a coma he was shocked and asked if Mondo will wake up.

Kiyondo: He was in denial when he thought Mondo was missing!

Daiya: Taka also has helped protect her from the two perverts from doing something to her.

Amari: So before you fully disapprove of it will you at least give Mondo a chance?

Takaaki: ................................. Fine.

Kiyotaka: Really!?

Takaaki: If you care about someone that much I will give her a chance.

Kiyotaka: *smiles* Thank you dad!

Mondo: I'm glad that you're giving me a chance.

Amari: Glad we got that under control. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!