Sixty-Seventh Ask and Hundred and Ninth Dare!

Amari: Hey Mahiru get your camera ready, you'll need to take pictures after this ask!

Binx: The ask and dare are from LittleWaterRose, first she asks 'So how's the Hope Junko doing?'

Amari: Since that dare ended a bit ago Junko is back to being dead but while she was here and hopeful her and Nagito had a long chat about hope while eating hope bagels.

Binx: The dare that she sent is 'I dare the popular yaoi and yuri ships to kiss with Mahiru taking pictures also'.

Amari: Alright first up the most popular couple in this book Taka and Mondo! *pulls her phone out*

Kiyotaka and Mondo: *blush a deep shade of red before kissing*

Amari and Mahiru: *takes lots of picture*

Amari: Next Hina and Sakura.

Aoi and Sakura: *kiss*

Amari: Toko and Komaru.

Toko: Wh-What!?

Amari: Yeah you guys are pretty popular.

Komaru: *quickly kisses Toko's cheek* That counts right?

Amari: She never said it had to be on the lips so yes. Hey Nagito, go kiss Hajime for hope.

Nagito: HOPE! *kisses Hajime*

Amari: Hiyoko and Mahiru.

Hiyoko: *kisses Mahiru's cheek*

Amari: Kazuichi and Gundam.

Kazuichi and Gundam: NO!

Amari: *looks at Sonia*

Sonia: Can you two please do it for me?

Kazuichi and Gundam: *quickly kiss each other*

Amari: Tenko and Himiko.

Tenko: *kisses Himiko's forehead*

Amari: Lastly Shuichi and Kokichi.

Kokichi: Okay! *kisses Shuichi on the cheek before he could say anything or object*

Amari: I believe that's all of them. If I missed any feel free to comment them an I'll get them.

Kokichi: Amari you weren't jealous were you?

Amari: Nope I don't have a reason to be.

Kokichi: Are you sure?

Amari: Yes I'm sure. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!