Last Dares of Season 1!

Amari: Alright everyone these are our lasts dares for Season 1 then the 200th Chapter Special before we will be on Season 2!

Binx: We have a few dares and a room full of snack from some of the people from Soulin89.

Amari: Thanks for providing a lot of snacks Soulin!

Binx: The first one we'll do is from Sona and the dare is 'React to the 'Everybody do the flop!' song!'

After They Listen to It

Ibuki: Ibuki will do the flop!

Amari: Ibuki no.

Ibuki: But that's what the song is!

Sayaka: Its a very interesting song but not my favorite.

Miu: I've heard better shit than this!

Binx: Next dare is from Soul and the dare is 'React to Meet the Cores 1 and 2 too!'

After They Watch It

Binx: Some of these cores remind me of some of the people here.

Amari: Hey Prickgami! Ego is you!

Byakuya: That's absurd! I am far better than that piece of metal!

Kaito: Its cool how one of them lobes space!

Chiaki: I should play Portal 2.

Binx: This last dare is from Soulspeed and the dare is 'Blow Junko up people!' *turns on the monitor and it shows Junko with a BUNCH of explosives*

Amari: I've already got everything set up all that's left to do is press the button. *holds up a remote with a button on it and hands it to Mondo* Mondo if you would do the honors.

Mondo: Gladly. *presses the button*

Junko: *blows up*

Amari: A nice way to end this with a bang. Alright next up is the special! WooHoo!