Fifty-Eighth Dare!

In Amari's Secret Room

Amari: *looking through drawers that were filled with different bullets* Where are they. *sees a blue light flashing and looked at it pressing the button* Hey Binx, did the dare go well?

Binx: Yes, your blank wasn't used.

Amari: Good, aha! Found them! *pulls out some silver bullets with weird carvings on them*

Binx: Monsters?

Amari: Yeah, I maybe fighting some since I saw some earlier. I guess it's just a normal day at the office. *puts some bullets in a clip and puts the clip away*

Binx: Maybe in one of the places you traveled.

Amari: Bitch.

Binx: Jerk. Anyway there's something you have to hear along with everyone else.

In the Hotel in Austria

Binx: Okay everyone there's a good reason why I've gathered you all here.

Miu: Hurry the hell up! I've got things to do and I don't need my precious time wasted!

Binx: Miu have you always been a horrid bitch or are you trying to hide your insecurities?

Miu: Heeeeee!

Binx: Anyway this is a dare and it's from CashGarcia0 and the dare is '....I dare everyone to react to my past.'

Kaito: His past?

Binx: Yes, Cash hasn't had a good past being an experiment by his parents since he was born with drugs that could kill him. His parents were arrested but the experiments didn't stop there, the government continued experimenting on him and it didn't stop until he entered school. Once he was there he was treated like a nobody and a monster being hated by everyone there. There was one person who was nice to him but ended up betraying him.

Kaito: Damn......

Mondo: That's messed up!

Kazuichi: No one should have to go through that!

Binx: I know.

Chiaki: Does Amari know?

Binx: She does. That's all for now send in those asks and dares and we'll see you soon.

In Amari's Secret Room

Amari: *hits the button turning the light off* I thought I was the only one treated as a monster growing up but I guess not. *sighs* This is why I hate being known as the Ultimate Experimentor, it's because of people like them, they make experimentors seem bad. At least I use my talent to help people! I should probably hurry up and go. *looks at everything she had* Let's see two handguns, a clip of disabling bullets, regular bullets, silver engraved bullets, and two clips of modified Death-Ender bullets. Five syringes of revival injection, three vials of illusion dust, and my aquarium tank which is outside. Hmm. *grabs a dagger* I'll bring this too just in case. *puts the dagger away* I'm good to go, first stop the coast. *snaps fingers teleporting*