200th Chapter Special!

Amari: IT'S THE 200TH CHAPTER SPECIAL! Thank you to everyone who loves and supports this it really couldn't have gone this dare without you all! Once I've got Season 2 up and running I'll post it in the comments! I've got everything set up for this special but I couldn't have done it all without help from Caori and Lovan from Soulin89 so thank you two and thanks for getting the snacks Soulin!

Soulin: Your welcome Amari!

Lovan: Your welcome Amari.

Caori: Now we can get this party started!

Amari: I have to get everyone else here first then we can party! *snaps fingers*

Soul, Solo, Akiho, Shin, Saiko, S.Shift Kiyondo, S.Shift Ishimaru, S.Shift, Mondo, S.Shift Fuyuhiko, S.Shift Takemichi, and the Yandere Crew: *appears*

Amari: Alright everyone let's have some fun!

The party starts and in the middle of it Amari walks to the front of the room where there was a stage and grabs the microphone.

Amari: *speaks into the microphone* Sorry to interrupt everyone but I have karaoke set up now! So who wants to go first?

Ibuki: Ibuki wants to go first!

Amari: Alright! *hands the microphone to Ibuki before walking away*

Ibuki: *sings one of her original songs*

Amari: *walks up getting the microphone back from Ibuki* Alright who's next?

Sayaka: I would like to go next.

Amari: *hands the microphone to Sayaka*

Sayaka: *sings Love Trial*

Amari: *walks back up and gets the microphone from Sayaka* Okay who's next? Mondo do you want to come up and sing something?

Mondo: No.

Kiyotaka: Come on Mondo you'll do great!

Mondo: Fine, any song suggestions? *walks up and gets the microphone from Amari*

Amari: Mmmm how about the one you had to do for a dare?

Mondo: Fine. *sings My R*

Binx: I didn't know Mondo could sing.

Amari: *gets the microphone from him* Great job Mondo!

Kiyotaka: You were amazing Mondo!

Mondo: *blushes lightly* Thanks.

Amari: Who's next?

Kokichi: How about you Amari?

Amari: Um well I couldn't possibl-

Ibuki: Ibuki wants to see how good Amari can sing!

Amari: I-

Mondo: Come on Amari!

Kaede: Please Amari?

Binx: You can't put this off forever you now.

Amari: Alright fine I'll do it but Kokichi since you suggested me in the first place you're doing this with me since there's no way in hell in doing this alone.

Kokichi: Okay! So what are we singing? *walks up getting the second microphone*

Amari: Does this work? *shows him a song*

Kokichi: Sure that works.

Amari and Kokichi: *sing Bad Apple* (There is a duet version on YouTube I just can't get the link right now)

Ibuki: Amari you should sing with Ibuki sometime!

Sayaka: You're good at singing Amari.

Kokichi: And you told me you weren't very good.

Amari: *blushes out of embarrassment* Guys you're embarrassing me! Anyway next up I put together a little video of some pictures that me and Mahiru had taken throughout the Season. *pulls out a remote and presses a button*

The monitor turns on a starts showing some of the best moments including, trips, dares, some couples kissing. Then Amari did put in a couple of pictures from the fashion show that the boys did from when the girls gave them a make over.

Kokichi: Amari I thought you took that picture out!

Amari: *laughing* I did then I put it back in when you left my office. *continues to laugh*

Kokichi: I thought I could trust you!

Amari: I'm sorry that I can't help it when it come to embarrassing you!

Kokichi: *pouts* And I thought you loved me.

Amari: *pats Kokichi on his head* Hey Saiko and Shin are the fireworks ready?

Saiko: YEAH!

Amari: Alright you can start the fireworks!

Saiko: *presses a button letting the fireworks go off*

Everyone: *watches the fireworks in awe*

Once the fireworks were done they all began watching Studio Ghibli movies.

Amari: This concludes Season 1 I hope that I will see you all in Season 2!